~Chapter Sixteen~

"What?" Rose shouts, looking at Elena in disbelief

"Are you out of your freaking mind, Elena?" Madison questions, her eyes almost popping out of her head.

"Oh, my God, I knew I recognized you." Alice smiles.

Maddy's head quickly snaps towards the raven-haired woman in irritation. "Would you shut the hell up?" She snarls, before following after Elena and Rose.

"What are you doing?" Rose questions Elena who was leaned over the table.

"Seriously what are you thinking?" Maddy asks, crossing her arms.

"I'm getting Klaus' attention." She states.

"Did you hit your head or something when you woke up this morning because you have been making some shitty decisions today?" Maddy sighs.

Elena looks up at Maddy with a slightly hurt expression. She knew kissing Madison was a bad decision, but she didn't regret it. At least she didn't think she regretted it. It wasn't like she was with Stefan right now anyway.

"Not all of them were shitty." Elena mumbles.

"If Klaus knows that you're alive, he'll find you and he'll kill you," Rose says, making the doppelgänger look between the two vampires in silence. "Which is exactly what you wanted all along." She concludes.

"Oh my god, Elena you've got to be kidding me." Madison shakes her head.

"It's either me or my family." She sighs.

"So this whole charade is some suicide mission so that you could sacrifice yourself and save everyone else?" Rose asks.

"I thought you wanted me to stay and help you survive not to stay and watch you die?" Maddy furrows her eyebrows.

This idea of Elena's was selfless but completely stupid. Not to mention she's got way too many people that care about her to just let her hand herself over. Did she really think they were just gonna let her go?

"Cody is on his way and he really wants to meet you two." Alice smiles, joining the three of them.

"Two?" Maddy questions.

"Well, yeah. I figured you wanted to hand yourself over too." Alice nods.

Madison quickly speeds over to Alice, wrapping her hand around the human's throat. "Did I tell you I was handing myself over?"