~Chapter Fifty Nine~

"I hope we aren't too late to the party," Maddy speaks as she and Genevieve enter the old city jail

"Nope, he's still out cold," Lexi speaks, before her eyes land on Genevieve. "Hey, there princess." She smiles.

"Lexi." Genevieve greets, walking over and giving her a hug. "This is my mom."

"Madison Sinclair. I've heard a lot about you." Lexi chuckles, eyeing Maddy up and down. "The sexy badass redhead who manages to get everyone wrapped around her finger."

"Strawberry blonde, actually." Elena corrects. "Not that it's important." She shakes her head, snapping her mouth shut.

"I prefer Madison Sinclair, but thanks for the compliments," Maddy smirks, raising her eyebrows.

"You and I," Lexi starts, her finger pointing between Madison and herself. "Would've been great friends."

"Judging by the way you look, I'm sure we would've been more than that," Maddy states not hiding the fact that she was checking the girl out.

"I don't go that way." Lexi smiles, shaking her head.

"Mm neither did Elena or any of the other girls I've slept with throughout my lifetime. Then they met me and they just couldn't keep their eyes off of me. Isn't that right, Elena?" She questions the doppelgänger whose eyes had already been glued to her.

Lexi glances back at Elena, an amused smile forming on her face when she notices how flustered the brunette got. "Stealing Stefan's girl?" She raises an eyebrow, looking back at Maddy.

"Me? No, of course not. Well, not yet at least. He's got one more time to push my buttons and I just might. But right now, we are strictly friends."

"Right, friends." Elena sighs, a part her not liking that word being used to describe her and Maddy's relationship.

It was complicated, but it was obvious to almost everyone that Elena liked Maddy in more than just a friend type of way. Genevieve strayed from the three girls, making her way to a still unconscious Stefan who sat chained to a chair.

"Klaus really did a number on him, huh?" Lexi sighs, watching as Genevieve circled the Salvatore.

"He compelled him to turn off his humanity." Elena states.

"Well, we're just going to have to convince him to turn it back on. I have to warn you if Genevieve isn't the answer, then it's not going to be pretty." Lexi warns glancing between Elena and Maddy.