~Chapter Fourteen~

Maddy entered the Salvatore boarding house with a sigh

Maddy entered the Salvatore boarding house with a sigh. For the rest of the night, she had every intention of spending it with Damon. As much as she hated to admit it, he was who she wanted to be with right now. It might have been a little selfish, but she needed him to take away the pain that Katherine's words had caused.

She made her way to the lounge room where she figured the older Salvatore would be drinking his signature bourbon. As she entered the room she spoke.

"I could so use a drink right no-" She starts but stops when she sees Damon and Rose entangled with each other on the floor.

She felt her heart drop to her stomach as the two scramble up off the floor. Her eyes began to fill with the tears she had been holding back for decades. This was the last straw.

"Maddy, I thought you were still at the church," Damon says, sliding his shirt over his head.

He wasn't expecting Madison to find out about him and Rose sleeping together. Especially since he was still holding out hope that she would give him another chance. The look on her face made his heart break.

"You have got to be kidding me?" Madison sighs, shaking her head at him in disbelief. "The night after you sleep with me and confess your so-called undying love, I find you shacking it up with the bitch who kidnapped me and Elena."

"Madison I didn't-" Rose starts but is stopped by Maddy putting her hand up to silence her.

"I know this isn't your fault, but considering I don't like you if you want to live then shut the hell up." She says, making Rose gulp and take a step back while nodding her head.

"Maddy I'm sorry," Damon says, taking a step towards her.

"No your not. Oh my god, to think I was about to come in here and tell you that I wanted to be with you." She chuckles, shaking her head.

"You were?" He asks, in shock.

"Yeah." She nods. "That was obviously a dumb ass idea. I hope you have fun with her, but don't come crawling back when you realize she isn't even half as good as me." She says before turning her back and heading towards the front door.

"No Maddy wait," Damon says rushing to stand in front of her and stop her from leaving.

"Move Damon. I have had a long exhausting day and I'm afraid I do not have the energy left in me to restrain myself from ripping your throat out with my teeth." Maddy snarls.

"Please Madison." Damon pleads, stepping closer and grabbing her hand.

Madison roughly grabs his hand, swiftly bending it backward in one quick motion. Damon grunts, falling to his knees as a loud snap comes from his wrist.