11. SAY YES JORDAN

What the fuck are we doing! I placed my hands onto his bare chest and pushed him away quickly.

"Jordan! Jordan! We need to stop." I managed to mutter, still dazed from his kisses.

"Oh God! I'm so sorry Lexi."

Realisation hit him as well. I scrambled down from his lap. Jordan got up and stood at the edge of the bed as I sat up straight.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry Lexi. I ruined everything." He rambled frantically.

"Hey! Look at me! Jordan! Look at me!" I yelled till I didn't grasp his attention. He knelt down in front of me and placed his hands on both my knees. I clutched his chin in mine and lifted it, so that his gaze could meet mine.

"Hey." I cooed gently. "It's okay, we got carried away. It's okay. It's not your fault." I could see the moisture in his eyes. Jordan wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head in my lap. I played with his hair.

"I'm really sorry Lexi." He spoke. "You're my best friend. I shouldn't have taken advantage of you after we decided to stop everything. I cannot lose you."

"Jordan, you didn't take advantage of me. It takes two to tango." I continued to stroke his hair. "Besides, what happened, happened. We won't speak of it again. Nothing has changed."

"If that's what you want..." Jordan's voice trailed.

No Jordan, that's not what I want. But that's what's best for us. For you. But I can't tell you that.

He raised his head up and I beamed a smile at him. "I'll go freshen up. Till then you can ask Hannah to make whatever you wanna have for breakfast." I told him.

"Hannah?"

"My housekeeper. Come I'll introduce you."

Jordan got off me. He picked up my t-shirt and slid it over my head and then wore his shirt. Respect for me, for my body, just radiated from this guy. No other guy would care as much as Jordan did. He always ensured he covers me up first after we were done.

We walked downstairs. He held my hand the entire way to the breakfast bar like I was gonna run away if he didn't.

"Hannah his is Mr. Jones, today's food will be made as per his choice." I instructed.

"Hi Hannah. Jordan will do." He smiled kindly.

"Hello Jordan. So, what will you like to have for breakfast?" Hannah asked.

"Pancakes and some bacon?" I was secretly glad he chose those. It was my personal favorite was well.

"Coming right up." Hannah got to work, and I headed back to my room.

What was wrong with me. How could I let myself carry on this way. Jordan was with Sophie, and I was planning to give Jackson another chance. We simply cannot keep doing this. Jordan is my friend, and nothing else. I have to push all my feelings aside, so just he can be happy to with Sophie.

For the first time in a long time, I was changing my bitchy self to do something good for someone. I decided to take a quick shower. I turned the temperature setting to hot and let the steam engulf me.

I had to clear up some major feelings inside my head. I had to work towards Jackson. The guy who loves me and whom I liked back. I had to move past Jordan.

My feelings for Jordan don't matter anymore. Everything that I feel is now gonna be channeled towards Jackson and Jackson only. I felt stupid.

So, so, so stupid