NEW UPDATES!

Hey you awesome peeps! 

I'm back with a new book for you guys to enjoy! It's called 'His Author' and I've already released a few chapters! I really hope you guys check it out!

Give it a chance, and please read the entire first chapter! Don't leave it incomplete because the first few lines are not what they seem! 

Here's the blurb for you- 

What will you do if you're the author of a very steamy, spicy, back-arching romance novel but your very virgin self is running out of ideas?

Cassie Shaw found an easy answer. Get laid! Find a hunk and get inspiration.

Her only other motive was keeping her author identity a secret.

But that proved to be extremely difficult when Chase Williams, NYU's infamous playboy and overall sex-magnet was desperate to find out who the author of the number one best seller 'Panty Dropping Gorgeous' is.

And to her surprise, Chase enlists Cassie to help him uncover the author's identity. Will she find someone who takes care of her needs?

Does she help Chase out? Does he ever find out who she truly is?

"Why do you care anyway?" I asked, my breath hitched in my throat. Why would Chase wanna know who the author is anyway?

"Because someone who writes something that sweet has a sweeter pussy that I'd like to taste." He whispered, his lips lightly brushing against ear.

Caution, it's gonna get steamy in here! Don't say you weren't warned!

You'll find the book on my profile or type the title in your search bar (you'll have to scroll a few books down) 

I hope you enjoy! Love ya! Also, thank you for 5.2K reads for Love or In Love and 2.8K reads for When Blood Runs Bad