19. WAY TO HIDE THE TRUTH, JACKSON

*DO NOT SKIP THIS ONE!* IMPORTANT ENDING!* 

STILL JORDAN'S POV

Halloween was finally here! I know it's for kids but who doesn't love Halloween? When Sophie broached the subject a week ago, I was more than delighted. I was waiting to meet Noah since quite some time now.

Things were getting pretty serious between Sophie and me pretty fast, but I was okay with that. With the amount of cute stories Sophie told me about Noah, I was dying even more to meet the little kid.

It was Sophie's day to take care of Noah, so it was a perfect opportunity. We headed up to her apartment for the first time together, as couple. The nanny opened the door.

"Oh hey Ms. Sitori." April her nanny greeted us cheerfully. "Noah is just waking up from his nap."

"Hey April. This is Jordan Jones, my boyfriend." She introduced us. "Jordan this is April."

"Hi." I smiled, internally jumping like crazy at the 'B' word.

"Mommy! You're back!" I heard Noah call from behind. Sophie bent down to hug him as he rushed into his arms.

"Hey my sweet boy."

She kissed him on his cute little nose. He looked exactly like Sophie, except for his eyes. She had blue, whereas Noah had green eyes, full of innocence and love. He definitely got those from his dad.

"Mommy? Who is this?" he looked up at me curiously.

"Hey buddy!" I bent down next to Sophie.

"This is Jordan. He's mommy's special friend." she smiled glancing back and forth between Noah and me.

"Hi Jaw-dun! He exclaimed cheerfully before wrapping his little arms around my neck. I ruffled his hair.

"Do- do you like Winnie The Pooh?" he asked out of the blue.

"I love him." I grinned, sensing it might be the kid's favourite cartoon. Elite taste, like mother like son.

"Come on! You have to see my room!" he tugged my arm in the direction.

I turned towards Sophie, "Go ahead. It's absolutely fine." She smiled.

Noah's room was full of soft toys, lego, toy cars and what not. There wasn't enough floor to contain his things. He began picking up randoms and showing them to me.

His favourite, his least favourite and so on and so forth. Minutes later, Sophie interrupts us. "Hey Noah, why don't you put your costume on so you can show all your friends and April?" she suggested.

"Oh-okay." he scrunched up his nose just like Sophie did and ran into his tiny closet.

"Here, let me help you." Sophie tried to help Noah to get his Winne the Pooh costume on, but he wouldn't listen.

"I can do it mommy." Noah whined as I stood there grinning like an idiot.

"What?" Sophie asked.

"Nothing." I chuckled. "I can see the resemblance so clearly." She laughed at my comment. Noah was just like Sophie. He was extremely sweet and tried to be independent whenever and wherever his five-year old self could be.

After showing off his outfit to April, Noah went house to house on every floor of the building trick or treating with Sophie and me by his side.

It was the best time I had spent with someone in ages. Noah was full of live and totally outgoing. He was spoiled by everyone he met. I was charmed by him as well.The kid managed to wrap me around his fingers in no time. Sophie was surprised by how well Noah and I managed to get along. Weirdly, I could see my own childhood in his.