Bonus Chapter 3- The Honeymoon

I promised y'all smut, so here you go. A chapter full of it! Nothing is censored, no asterisks, read at your own risk!

We had finally made it to Santorini, Greece. Jordan and I had rented a bungalow in the seclude parts of the city for maximum privacy.

"I can finally ravish you now." Jordan smirked hungrily.

"Don't you wanna explore the place first?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"You kidding me? Not after sitting next to you in those booty shorts and tank top." He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"I need a shower first." I laughed before pecking his cheek and headed upstairs towards our room.

I grabbed my things and headed straight into the shower. I let the steam engulf me as I washed the grit of the trip off me. I heard the shower door close behind me.

Jordan's arms were wrapped firmly around my waist as he nuzzled my neck from behind. I sighed in comfort before resting my back against his hard chest. He spun me around slowly so I could face him.

Without warming, Jordan smashed his lips onto mine. He pushed me against the wall before his kisses got lower and lower. He sucked on one of my boobs while massaging the other, making me moan out in ecstasy.

He started kissing every inch of stomach, down to my waistline. Jordan was now kneeling down in front of me. He hoisted one of my legs onto his shoulder to give him better access.

He kissed my inner thig from my knee, making his way to my core. Jordan used his fingers to separate my lips before thrusting his tongue in.

"Jordan!"

I could feel his tongue thrusting in and out of my folds. My hands tangled mercilessly into his soft and wet hair. Hot water was pouring all over us. Jordan sucked hard onto my clit as another moan escaped my lips.

My entire body was shaking. I knew I was close. He sucked hard and fast while slipping two of his fingers inside me. His fingers and mouth picked up the pace has he brought his free hand to massage my boobs.

He pinched and tweaked my nipple as pleasure coupled with pain shot to my core and I came as hard as I possibly could. My entire body was shaking and I tried taking breaths to steady myself, but Jordan still kept going. He kept licking up all my juice clean as his fingers pumped in and out of me.

He brought the shower head towards my core. The jets of water pierced my bundle of nerves. Jordan inserted a third finger, taking me by surprise. I was barely recovering from my first orgasm, but I could feel my second one near.

"Come for me baby." He bit down on the inner side of my thigh, very, very close to my core as I came for the second time all over his fingers.

My legs were barely able support themselves. Jordan's arm around my waist was the only thing keeping me from falling. I knew it was time for me to return the favour.

I began kissing his plump lips. I could taste myself on him. I spun us around, so his back was against the wall now.

"Lexi." My name was a moan against his lips.

I continued my way down on his body till I was on my knees, right in front of his shaft. I gripped him in my hand and began sliding my palm up and down on his long length, before taking him into my mouth.

I wrapped my tongue around him sucked hard on this tip. I licked a trail up and down multiple times as I brought my fingers of massage his balls gently. I could taste his precum, but I kept going.

Jordan moaned as he pushed my head down deeper.

"Oh fuck Lexi!" he screamed my name before coming in my mouth.

I swallowed him up before getting off my knees to kiss him. His hands tangled in my wet hair. He pulled my head behind, giving himself access to my neck. Jordan bit and licked every inch of my skin on my neck and boobs leaving, multiple red marks.

"Jordan! I wanted to wear my white bikini!" I said shocked at the amount of marks on my boobs.

"So wear it. At least these marks will keep random guy's eyes off you." He chuckled.

"It's fine I'll just cover it up using make-up." I rolled my eyes.

"A, you won't cover it up and B, did you just roll your eyes at me?" He inserted his fingers back inside me making me gasp in shock.

"Jordan!"

"You won't do either of those things, got it?" He said huskily.

I bit my lip. "Nope." I said cheekily.

His finger was caressing my ass lightly. And suddenly, it wasn't. He slapped my ass hard as his other fingers left my core. The slap reverberated through the steamy shower while I gasped at the lack of contact from his fingers.

"How about now?" He grinned.

"Maybe a little." I grinned back.

He turned off the water before throwing me over his shoulder. "You desperately need a round two of understanding."

"Put me down Jordan." I laughed like crazy.

He threw me onto the bed. I scooched upward as he slowly began to crawl over me. His eyes gleamed with desire. He looked like a prowler about to devourer me in one go.

"You like it rough, don't you?" He asked huskily.

"More than you know." I grinned.

He lifted up both my legs and placed it on his shoulders, and with a single thrust entering his member inside me.

"Oh my God." I moaned as he picked up pace going deeper in with every thrust. He pulled out completely and switched our positions.

Jordan sat against the bed-back. I straddled him and slid myself slowly down onto him. I started rocking myself at a slow tantalizing pace. Frustrated, he clutched my waist and began rocking us harder together.

"Oh fuck you're so tight baby." He moaned against my ear, making me smirk.

I threw my head back in ecstasy as Jordan brought his lips down to suck onto my boobs.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out as a sensation of bliss took over my body. "I'm so close Jordan, go faster."

He let out a small growl as he spun me around his length. He pulled out and tipped me onto my hands and knees. With one strong, hard thrust, he pushed himself inside me, taking me from behind.

I felt my walls tightening around him before I came with a loud moan and he followed right after. We both laid down next to each other, gasping for breath.

"That was.." I began.

"Amazing?" Jordan completed my sentence.

"I was gonna say mind-blowing." I chuckled.

He quickly brought his lips to mine as sucked onto them till they were swollen pink. I deepened the kiss by tugging onto his soft curls.

"This is gonna be one heck of a honey-moon if the start was so good." He said breaking the kiss.

"Oh trust me, it will be." I winked and kissed him again.

Author's note: And scene! We're officially at the end of LOIL. There are no more chapters. Congratulations and a huge thank you if you made it so far! I really hope you enjoyed it!

One last time, VOTE and COMMENT!!! SHARE the story if you enjoyed it. 

pic of the bungalow they stayed at ^^

See you soon, <3