Bonus Chapter 2- The Reception

Jordan's family house backyard with extended lawns was large enough to comfortably host a hundred and twenty of our guests. His parents were over-joyed when we suggested the idea of hosting the reception here.

After getting married on the 21st of March, we decided to hold the party three days later on the 24th. Meredith took upon the challenge of decorating the entire tent for us. It was a surprise, so neither I nor my husband had a clue of how it was gonna look.

Husband. I was still getting used to calling Jordan that. On the other hand he quickly managed to add 'wifey' to his list of nicknames for me, even know I tried telling him it was extremely cheesy.

I was currently sitting in Jenny's room with make-up, hair styling and dresses surrounding me entirely. Kylie was setting my hair as Jenny worked her magic brush on my face.

"Lexi, I've got your dress." Audra walked in holding my outfit of the day.

She unbagged my blue dress. We were sticking to the blue and white theme of the wedding. It was strapless with a v-band that rested on both my arms. Snug at the waist and long, flowing silk below. The dress had a deep slit to the right, exposing my slender leg. Best part? The shade matched Jordan's eyes.

I slid into the dress and put on my navy blue heels along with navy blue jewellery and was ready to make my entry downstairs to the traffic of people

I slid into the dress and put on my navy blue heels along with navy blue jewellery and was ready to make my entry downstairs to the traffic of people. I stepped outside the room, only to see Jordan doing the same.

He was wearing a blue suit too. He looked dashing as always. I resisted the urge to run my hands through his soft curls and mess up his hair.

"Oh hey babe

"Oh hey babe." He greeted me with a smirk.

"Hey back." I grinned, before power-walking up to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I locked my lips onto his.

My lips moved frantically against his as I slipped my tongue in, seeking warmth hungrily.

"Now that's what I call a greeting." Jordan broke the kiss, catching his breath.

Someone began coughing wildly behind us.

"Get a room, guys." Kylie teased.

"Oh we'll see that once Andre shows up." I teased back.