18. THIS SHIT WAS ABOUT TO GET UGLY

JORDAN'S POV

"Jordan?" Mia called me.

"Yeah?"

"Ms. Hunt called from conference room three. She wanted you to bring her a packet of peanuts immediately." Mia said with a weird look on her face.

"What!" I yelled. "Are you sure she asked for peanuts?"

"Yes. And she specifically asked for you to bring them." Mia looked at me as if I were crazy.

"Mia, listen to me carefully! Get security up to conference room three. Lexi is in danger. Call the police as well. Ask them to come ASAP. Lexi's stalker is here." I instructed her carefully.

"Are you sure?" she asked flabbergasted.

"I'm sure." 

"Yeah. Go!" I could hear Mia talking to the police before I even left the floor.

I made my way to the conference room. This shit was about to get ugly. I didn't bother knocking, "Ms. Hunt." I announced myself.

Lexi turned towards me with a look of fear in her eyes. She looked back and forth between me and Peter, Mr. Grey's son. It was him. He fit Lexi's description perfectly.

"Mr. Avery, can you please escort yourself and your client outside for some time please." I stated sternly, but as calmly as I could.

"Is everything okay?" Jackson asked with a peculiar look on his face.

"Something has to be taken care of immediately." I said coolly. Jackson spoke to his clients and they stepped out immediately.

"I should get going to." Peter tried to walk past me. I held my hand against his chest and pushed him behind.

"Where do you think you're going?" I growled. Using all my force, I punched him right in the jaw. Peter stumbled and banged himself on the wall behind him.

"How dare you!" I punched him again. Peter fell to the floor. I climbed over him and punched him again.

"How" Punch "the" Punch "fuck" Punch "Did you touch my girl!" I yelled.

"Get off my son!" Mr. Grey tried to pull me from behind, but my adrenaline filled fists seemed to have a mind of their own.

I violently flung my arm behind causing Mr. Grey to jerk behind. "Leave me!" I cried out.

"Scared she'll fall in love for me and not you." Peter coughed and spat up blood.

Anger clouded my judgement as I kept hitting Peter. All I could think off was his nasty hands on Lexi. I hated him with every inch of my being and wanted nothing but to kill him in that moment.

I punched him throwing his head harshly to the left. "Say another word and I'll rip your eyes from their sockets."

"Get off my son!" Mr. Grey failed to pull me off again.

"Mr. Grey, your son tried to fucking rape me!" Lexi screamed.

"Wh-what? No! you're lying. All of you!" he stumbled back against the wall.

"The police will be here soon." She said softly.

Mr. Grey struggled to catch a breath. "Peter, Peter h-how c-could you? I- I'm ashamed to call you my fucking s-son!"

"You never were my father." Peter spat cruelly from underneath me, earning him a few more blows.

"Mr. Jones! Get off him!" voices yelled from behind me as I kept punching Peter. My knuckles were all bloodied up. I wanted to fucking rip open Peter.