27. LOVE OR IN LOVE?

Try not skipping this one!

"Hunt! Time to get up." Kylie shook me.

"Noooo get off me." I threw her hand off my shoulder and turned to the other side, pulling my blanket over my head.

A loud buzzing sound filled the air. "Ugrhh! STOP!" I yelled and threw a pillow. I have no idea where it fell.

"Get up and it will stop." Her voice cut through the alarm.

I gave up in frustration. I threw off my blanket and sat up straight onto the sofa. She turned off the alarm.

"I phone alarms suck." I gritted as I pushed back my hair.

"I know." Kylie grinned at me.

"What time is it?" I asked rubbing the shit out of my eyes. My hangover was killing me. "And why is it so bright in here?" I squinted my eyes.

"It's 9am. It's called natural sunlight honey." She smiled sarcastically before handing me an Advil and bottle of water. I smiled gratefully before popping the pill.

I hauled my ass to the shower. After having the croissants Kylie picked up for breakfast, we headed out for shopping. We went to the Paris flea market to scope out the scene.

"Here's a challenge." Kylie smirked at me. I could sense her wheels were spinning. I nodded for her to continue. "200 pounds, let's see who puts together the cutest outfit in the budget and within fifteen minutes."

"Oh you're on." I grinned. We used to compete in thrift shopping all the time back in college. We set our timers and plunged into the market.

After a quick long search, I found a black turtle-neck dress that ended mid-thigh. A few shops over, I found these really sexy black knee high boots. I picked them up along with some black shades and a black belt.

The timer showed me I had less than a minute to meet up with Kylie at our designated spot, a small café at the starting point of the flea market. I reached the café, only to find Kylie grinning at a table for two.

"Hey Hunt." She smirked. I sat down next to her.

"How long have you been waiting here?" I quizzed. I usually finished my shopping first because Kylie is super indecisive.

"Just a few minutes before you came. I used your trick and stuck to one precise outfit." Kylie winked.

I rolled my eyes before saying, "No need to gloat now." She chuckled at my little comment. Kylie knew how much winning meant to me. "Well, show me what you got!" I exclaimed.

She plopped a bag onto the table and pulled out plain white joggers and a white cropped sweatshirt. Kylie also laid down some white shoes and a dainty golden necklace.

"Okay wow!" I was totally impressed. "Causal yet chic. Good job bitch!" I high-fived her.

"You're turn." She said eagerly. I pulled out my outfit. "Oh my effing God! You win girl! No debate! I can't believe you found those boots! Damn hot!"

I chuckled, "Thank you!"

"Okay, so I took the liberty of ordering a couple of sandwiches and my personal favourite English Breakfast tea for a change." She told me. I didn't even realise how hungry I was until she mentioned it.

"Thanks! I'm starving!" I watched the passers-by only to see an extremely cute brown curly haired guy, lean and tall.

My breath hitched as he turned around. But alas! It wasn't Jordan. I tried hard to prevent the moisture from my eyes from falling. But Kylie sensed something was up.