1: Introductions

*Character Design: wears a mask

*Character Design: wears a mask. hat and glasses are more of a casual look of course. however, the long sleeve crop top and leggings are typical. hair is grey, eye color is a golden color like honey.

you can picture the character how you want, it just really helps me write when i can envision what they look like so that's why it's here.

only eye color and long hair are mentioned in the story*

~start of Kyoto Exchange Event~

I dropped down between the Kyoto and Tokyo students who were staring each other down.

"Y/n!?" a familiar, but unwanted voice called.

I rolled my eyes and looked over at my Kyoto teammates, "Excited to see me?"

"Didn't think you were coming," Utahime huffed.

"And miss this?" I looked over at the Tokyo students. "I would never."

Todo scoffed loudly.

"Y/n! I'm so glad you're here!" Kasumi yelled.

I smiled, "You been training hard?" I nodded over at her sword.

"Yes! Just wait and see!"

"Where have you been?" Noritoshi interjected.

"Mm, well. Duty calls."

"We were told you haven't been assigned a mission in almost 2 months," Todo snarled.

"Geez," I sighed and looked towards Momo. "Are you at least excited to see your fellow third year?"

She beamed brightly, "Of course, Y/n!!"

"Alright," Principal Yoshinobu Gakuganji interrupted. "Let's start the team battle."

I looked at the old man, "You know, it's rude to interrupt."

The blindfolded mosquito I seemed to never be able to get rid of laughed loudly.

I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"You can't ignore me forever!" he called out.

I sighed to myself. Wanna bet?

••••

"You want us to kill the kid?" I asked the principal.

"Yes."

"You tell me what to do again, and you're dead!!" Todo yelled while breaking through the wall.