5: Reckoning

"Mm, so who do you agree with Y/n?" Satoru asked with a smug smile.

We were watching Kugisaki and Momo going at it, talking about the unfair treatment of women or some shit. To be honest, I just wanted to watch Maki kick more ass. She was phenomenal.

Maki should be a grade 2 at least. If she was, I could bring her on missions with me, and I desperately wanted to do that. I wish I held more power in the jutsu world, then maybe I could force the issue of her promotion.

I hated the infamous jutsu family clans: Zenin, Gojo, and Kamo. They were all bullshit. Almost as bad as the higher ups... If Satoru wasn't from a clan himself, he'd probably be after them too.

But, as far as most anyone was concerned, I was an overpowered no-name.

I ignored Satoru's question and turned around to face Mei Mei, "Why can't we see Itadori?"

She laughed softly, "Animals are fickle my dear."

"Whose side are you on?" Satoru added softly.

"Oh, Gojo... You should know my alliance sides with whoever pays the highest."

"Fucker," I mumbled as I turned back towards the screen.

"Don't worry. Yuji won't go down without a fight," Satoru squeezed my hand a little tighter.

"So, Y/n. Who do you agree with?" Mei Mei added in, bringing us back to Satoru's question.

"I get Momo's perspective, but Kugisaki is a bad bitch," I laughed softly. "Women may have it harder than men in this world, but I refuse to be the one who limits us any further."

"Well, you don't have it any harder," Mei Mei chimed in. "You're beautiful, powerful, and influential."

I smirked, "Wow, Mei Mei. Was that a compliment? Should I say thank you?"

Satoru quickly interjected, "You don't know what you're talking about Mei Mei. Y/n's been through more than any of you know."

"Sticking up for your girlfriend, huh? Isn't that sweet."

"Can you two shut the fuck up? I want to watch Maki."

Satoru snapped his head towards me as I let go of his hand. I didn't need anyone to speak for me, least of all him. I couldn't lie that it was nice to see him, but I hadn't just forgotten everything and forgiven him.

It would take more than him just holding my hand and being nice for 30 minutes.

"She's really incredible," I mumbled as I stared at Maki literally grab a bullet in midair.

"She reminds me of someone else," Satoru smiled at me.

I laughed, "She's only like 2 or 3 years younger than me."

"Don't remind me," he groaned. Satoru had always been a bit hesitant about our age gap.

Because I got introduced to sorcery a bit late, I was still in school when most people my age were graduated. Even though I had finished regular high school, they asked me to join purely as a jujutsu student so I could learn the ropes.

I flew through the first and second year lessons, but I had advanced so quickly I quit caring about my third year lessons and decided not to worry about it.

I'd graduate when I graduate... I'm basically a full time sorcerer now anyway.

Or at least I was. They had quit giving me missions a couple months ago to encourage me to finish my studies, but it didn't really work. I just travelled around aimlessly instead, avoiding the sorcery world.

Mystic: Gojo x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara