13: 🍋

**this my longest chapter n it's a lemon askxmsls lolol sorrryyyy it just had to happen. but u can skip & won't miss any of the story**

My heart was pounding as we walked into Satoru's room, but he was cool and collected as always.

He put the bag of food down on the desk near his bed and began taking everything out.

"They only gave us one pair of chopsticks," he huffed out in annoyance.

"What're you doing?" I asked him as I stood awkwardly in the middle of his room.

"Eating. You're the one who's been all grumpy from hunger."

I walked over to him feeling a little frustrated...

How is he going to tease me like that and then pretend like nothing happened? There's not a chance in hell we're eating before I finally get a taste of him.

I pulled him back a bit and then pushed him down on the bed. He laughed as he sat on the edge, "I thought I was supposed to do the begging."

"I'm done waiting," I huffed as I straddled myself over him, ripping off my mask and forcefully bringing his lips to mine.

"A little eager aren't we?" he teased as he pulled back.

I couldn't stop myself. I needed every inch of him. I pulled on his hair, making his head tilt back slightly and immediately put my mouth on the sensitive skin of his neck.

I licked across his skin until I landed on the spot I knew he loved so much and sucked on it softly. Hearing him groan out as his hands travelled down my hips was all the confirmation I needed to keep going.

I bit on his earlobe softly before whispering, "You still want me to stop?"

He shoved my face back into his neck, and I happily obliged, kissing and sucking recklessly as I began to grind my hips into him. His hands rested on my ass and gave it a rough squeeze.

I pulled back for just moment to stare at his face, "I think you're going to want to see this."

He smirked as he took off his blindfold and tossed it aside, and I kept my eyes locked to his as I lifted up my shirt, taking it off and throwing it on the ground.

A smile curled up on his lips as he stared at my chest. He brought his face closer to me and began to leave soft kisses across my collarbones and then down to the top of my breasts.

I leaned my head back as his sucking became harder and he began to leave small bites. My hips were driving into him fast now and I let my hands move wildly through his soft hair.

"Mmm," I let out a soft moan. His touch was intoxicating.

As soon as he heard my sound of pleasure, he grabbed and flipped me smoothly onto my back, hovering over me as I laid on his bed.

I licked my lips as he took off his jacket and then his shirt. His body was so strong, so forceful. Every inch of him was beautiful.

"It's rude to stare," he teased.

"That's new," I smiled softly as I traced my finger over a scar on his ribs.

"Mm, and so is this," he leaned over to kiss a small tattoo on my side. Having him kiss my bare body sent chills rushing over me.

He smirked at the sight, "Oh, so you liked that?"

His head was still positioned down near my hip, and watching his bright blue eyes looking up at me was making my heart race even faster.