30: An Exchange

I slowly turned around after watching Geto and his cursed friend disappear.

Satoru was taking his blindfold off as he approached me, his eyes wild and frantic as he scanned across my face and body.

He nervously glanced over to the three bodies that were still bleeding out, piecing together as much as he could.

"Y/n..." he trailed off as he stared at me. His eyes holding onto so much disappointment. I wish he wouldn't look at me like that.

"Why are you here?" I asked him in a soft voice.

He began to take off his jacket as he spoke, "Itadori called me. He said Sukuna took over. Y/n, what happened? Why did he kiss you?"

I stood completely still as he used the cloth of his jacket to wipe the splattered blood from my face. I kept my eyes locked to the ground, unsure of where to even begin.

"I found Muta's body. Was he the leak?" I asked.

Satoru sighed, "Yes. I found out only days ago."

I nodded, "I sealed up his body. We should take it back with us."

Satoru was staring at me intensely now, "Y/n, you need to tell me what happened. You killed those three... I need to know why."

"They were weak. And curse users," I explained as I avoided his eyes. "They deserved to die."

"What the hell happened, Y/n," he snarled out in frustration.

I looked at the ground as the memories of Sukuna continued to race through my mind. There was no way I would ever share those with anyone else. They were just for me.

The last piece of my clan I'd ever get... a tragic family heirloom.

But still, I could tell him about Sukuna switching with Yuuji and Geto showing up. Or better yet, try to show him.

I finally looked up to meet his eyes, "Can I try a technique on you?"

"What technique?"

I shook my head, "It won't hurt or anything. I promise."

"I'm not worried about you hurting me."

"Good," I smiled at him, as I grabbed his face lightly with my hands to pull him down to me. "Because I would never."

He smirked, "Not that you could even if you tried."

I rolled my eyes, "Oi, shut it and let me focus."

It was one of the techniques I saw in Sukuna's flashbacks. My clan couldn't just take information from other people, we could share our own.

I had never tried before, and I didn't know if it would work, but maybe I could show Satoru my memories of today.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as I brought his forehead to my lips, focusing intensely on my interactions of the last hour or so.

I channeled my cursed energy into Satoru, hoping it would help in the transfer of memories. I didn't ever have to do that when I was taking thoughts, but this was different.

After a moment, I pulled apart and looked at him, "Did it work?"

His mouth dropped open slightly as his eyes glossed over, "W-what was that?"

"Well, assuming I did it correctly, that's everything I experienced since we got here."

He touched the spot on his forehead where my lips had just been, still seeming to be in a daze, "Those were your memories?"