36: secrets don't make friends ☹

some1 said nanami is just like mf ushiwaka and i am dyingggg at the accuracy😩

also, more manga spoiler shiz comin up rn

as we get into this, remember, it will not be a reflection of the manga. i am indeed making shit up as i go since jjk is incomplete & the arc is complex af

⚠️ALSO, TRIGGER WARNING OF VIOLENCE⚠️

if it gets too dark or anything plssss let me know. i love & welcome ur feedback. just be kind w ur words. i've been getting criticized a lot lately & it can be hard cuz im soft af lol

love u alllll

•••••

**Y/N POV: October 31st, 9:30**

I slowed down my pace as I approached Shibuya. Even from here I could sense the cursed energy that was bursting from the area. It was so concentrated, so overwhelming.

I walked up to the first curtain, one of many I assumed. To stage an attack of this size on a holiday, they must have been preparing for this for such a long time.

Probably even years.

I easily walked passed the barrier, deciding to just let it be since it wasn't in my way. I didn't have any time to waste. I had one objective and that was to bring Satoru's dumbass home.

Geto told me straight up he was after Satoru. I didn't know why or what he was planning, but I had to make sure we didn't let him succeed.

And I was willing to risk anything and everything.

The streets were eerily quiet. Not a single sound or scream or soul to be found. Shibuya isn't a big area necessarily, but when you had no idea where you were going or looking for, it was hard to pick a place to start.

So I just ran, looking for anyone I could find.

I quickly found myself approaching a second curtain, but as soon as I got to it, I failed to pass through. I guess this one was meant to keep sorcerers out... Which means Geto, and most likely Satoru, are both past this barrier.

I tried to weigh my options. Blast my way through, which would take away any element of surprise I had going for me. Or find the caster and kill them.

First option, although less controlled, simply takes less time. And, by the look of it, I'm guessing we're not really worried about damages at this point.

Blasting through it is.

As I was about to try and crash my way through the curtain, I heard a scream coming from fairly close by.

I really didn't care at this point who it was that screamed. It didn't matter to me if they died. But I still had absolutely no information, so if saving them could help me piece it together, it'd be worth the pit stop.

I sprinted towards the sound that came from maybe a few blocks away. It was from a woman, but I couldn't be sure who's voice it was. I just hoped it was a sorcerer and not a civilian.