3: Confusion

**I made Satoru a bit younger in this story to close the age gap. I didn't realize how big of a gap it was until I started writing this chapter hahaha. Oh well.**

I walked into the observation room, already annoyed with whoever was behind the doors.

My eyes widened at the first face I saw.

"Nanami!?" I called as I threw my arms around him.

"Y/n, good to see you," he said plainly as he returned my hug.

"What are you doing here?!"

"I brought him," Satoru quickly interjected.

I cocked my head to the side in confusion as I looked at Nanami.

I had known him for a long time now, but he was a super formal guy. He never wanted to be called Kento... not unless you were looking to pick a fight with him.

"It seems I have been dragged into being one of Itadori's mentors."

"Oh, that's great! I think he really needs someone like you!"

"Yes, I saw you connected with him."

"Mm."

"That's actually why I called you here."

I looked at Principal Gakuganji, "I didn't realize you were the one who summoned me here... If I knew that, I wouldn't have came."

I turned back to Satoru, "But I'm assuming you knew that, didn't you Satoru?"

He laughed softly, "What can I say? I didn't want you to leave yet."

I rolled my eyes, "What do you want, old man? I'm a busy woman."

"Yes, well, I'll get straight to the point. When you connected with Itadori, did you also get a look into Sukuna's mind and soul?"

I looked at him annoyed, "And if I did, why would I tell you?"

"If you're wanting to protect the boy, it would be in your best interest to share any information with me."

I sighed loudly, "No, I didn't connect with Sukuna."

"Did you not have the ability to do so?"

"Of course I have the ability to do so. I chose not to."

He glared into me, "And why would you do that?"

"Because you ignorant fuck, who knows what would happen if I connected with a fucking Cursed Spirit... The King of Curses at that."

He scoffed, "That skill is wasted on you."

This man always makes it so difficult to keep my pact... There is truly no one else I would rather kill.

"Are we done? Can I leave?"

"Do as you wish. I have no further use for you."

With those words my blood began to boil over. I started walking towards him, ready to pounce, when Satoru grabbed my wrist.

I snapped my head back at him, "Oi! Now you want to stop me!?"

He simply shook his head.

"Y/n, since you're here, stay a while," Utahime called.

"I really should get going."

"Please," she called out. "I insist."

I bowed my head softly and took a seat, annoyed by the fact that she of all people asked me to stay. She's probably the only person in here I would actually listen to.