25: Don't Hide

I laid on the bed in my room, staring blankly at the wall as I thought about everything that had just happened.

Sometimes, I really didn't know what the hell was wrong with me... I never thought shit through. After a certain point, I would just snap and have absolutely no control over myself.

I curled up and snuggled further underneath the blankets. My headache was gone for the moment, but now I was sick to my stomach at the thought of how close I was to killing Gakuganji.

I don't think he really deserved it... He was just a product of his environment, too old to break away from the deeply routed traditions of jujutsu.

My clan had been feared. The threat had to be eliminated in order for these assholes to feel secure in their power.

But they would all die off eventually, right? So when they did, I would be ready to help Satoru rebuild. Until then, I just needed to protect and prepare the next generation.

"Y/n," a harsh voice called out as the door flew open.

I sat up slowly and sighed, "Satoru."

I watched as he slammed the door shut. I already knew I was in for it. He was probably pissed. He actually did want them dead but probably not killed in the middle of a meeting.

He stormed over to me, ripping off his blindfold to showcase his overly intense eyes.

"Look—" he cut me off as he tore off my mask and immediately smashed his lips against mine.

He definitely caught me off guard, but I quickly sank into the kiss, pulling him back down on top of me.

Our lips moved sloppily together as he shoved his tongue further into my mouth. His kiss was so hectic, so desperate.

His hands found their way underneath my sweater exploring my bare skin and digging into my flesh.

I let out a low moan as he harshly bit my lip. His mouth travelled down to my neck and he sucked on the sensitive skin. It was so rough it almost hurt.

"Satoru," I called out in a confused voice. "W-what's going on?"

Not that I was complaining. I had been dying to be with him ever since I woke back up, but something was off.

This wasn't just him being aggressive or dominant for pleasure, I could tell there was really something wrong. And as much as I loved being used as his distraction, because I really did love it, I was worried.

He ignored me completely as he pulled me up, ripping off my sweatshirt and tossing it to the ground. He wasted no time in returning right back to my neck, marking my skin with his kiss, almost even harder than before.

"Hey," I said as I gently grabbed his head, forcing him to look up at me. "What's going on?"

He smirked as he leaned in to kiss me, "I wanna fuck you, Y/n. Just enjoy it."

He kissed my lips before trailing down to my chest. He roughly bit down on my nipple while his hand played with the other one.

I couldn't lie that I was already wet and throbbing, dying for him to keep going. So I did as he said, I closed my eyes and just tried to enjoy it.

But after a few more moments, I just couldn't. It was painfully obvious something was going on.

"Babe," I whispered as I ran my hands through his hair. "As much as I want this, you need to talk to me."