29: The First of Many

**this chapter gets a lil darker, but if you're into jjk, i'm assuming that doesn't bother you much. lolol. anyway, consider this a trigger warning."

"Sukuna."

He smirked as he walked towards me, and I debated against inching backwards or holding my ground.

I glanced over at the 3 cured users, who all looked absolutely horrified. Their faces bright white, their mouths slightly ajar, as if they had just seen a ghost. Which I guess they kind of had...

"Ignore them, look at me," he demanded, and I quickly obeyed. I had no idea what to expect.

I'd never seen him before. Yuuji had never let him switch around me. I was curious as to what happened now. Why was he able to so easily?

Either way, I wasn't trying to provoke him. Satoru could probably beat this guy, but I definitely couldn't.

"You're even more beautiful face to face," he licked his lips. "You sure you want to be with that damn sorcerer?"

He reached his hand out to grab my chin and leaned in closer, whispering to me, "I could take care of you in ways you never knew possible."

Our faces were inches away, and I was absolutely terrified. It was the first time in my life I had ever been frozen with fear.

"Let me show you," he huffed into my ear before slicing one of his claws across the fabric on my face, causing my mask to drop.

The feeling of being so vulnerable without my mask sent a rush of adrenaline through me. I swiped his had away from my face before spinning around and landing a kick to his chest, activating black flash as we made contact.

He maybe took a couple steps back with the blow, but it wasn't much. I did a lot less damage than I was expecting.

He laughed loudly, "I love a woman with some attitude. It wouldn't be any fun if it was easy!!"

"But you're no match for me, my love," he glared at me with a devilish grin. "Even if you are a Sato. Probably the most talented one to have existed in centuries."

"It's a shame you're ending up with a Gojo. Your ancestors would be so disappointed... However, they'd be delighted if you were to end up with me," he winked as he walked closer once again.

My heart was racing now, pounding against my chest. I had absolutely no idea what the hell I would do next. His words alone were enough to make me lose any confidence I had in being able to fight back.

He could kill me here. And that'd be the end of it.

Suddenly, there was a loud thump that ricocheted out of his chest. I had no idea what it was or what it meant, but Sukuna looked pissed.

He let out a loud groan, "Looks like we're almost out of time. I better make this quick."

"W-what are you doing?" I asked with wide eyes as he walked towards me and grabbed my shoulders.

"Changing your mind about the Sato clan, and making you finally realize your true potential. I expect you to be useful to me, Y/n Sato," he smirked as his grip tightened around me, forcing me to get closer to him.

"And you better not take his name, or our next meeting won't be as enjoyable," he hissed at me before smashing his lips against mine.

It was maybe only a second or two before Yuuji was back in control of his body and stepped away, feeling overwhelmed and confused as to why he woke up kissing me.

Yet it was too late. Sukuna had already connected with me. It was true that I could control who's mind and thoughts I entered, and I could even control who I fully connected with when I kissed someone.