18: Spain w/o the S

**giving geto powers he doesn't have canonically cuz it's my story n i want to.

also, the amount of hot ass characters in jjk is overwhelming af

also also, might write a story about maki since i can't find any & i'm in love w her**

The moment Geto called out wrong choice, a vibrant rush of adrenaline began to course through me. A warmth consumed me as I tried to figure out what was happening to my body.

Suddenly, the sensation transformed to a deep burning. It felt like my body was being disintegrated from the inside out.

I let out a blood curdling scream as I dropped to my knees, grabbing my head with my hands. My mind was being overrun with thoughts, emotions, and memories that weren't my own.

"Y/n!!" I heard a voice call right before my body went limp and my eyes rolled back, a darkness filling my subconscious.

•••••••••••

I stood in a small room. There was a bed with a dusty pink comforter, a soft plushy resting in front of the pillows. There was a small shelf of books, and dolls scattered across the floor.

The room was familiar, and as I walked around the edges, I recognized the drawings on the wall. They were mine.

It had been so long, over 10 years, but I still couldn't believe I hadn't remembered it immediately. This is where I grew up. My childhood home.

I walked out of the bedroom into the familiar hallway. There were muffled sobs coming from near the kitchen and I approached slowly, cautiously.

"M-mom?" I whispered with wide eyes at the scene before me. She was sitting on the ground and covered in blood. She was holding my dad's lifeless body, her face streaked in tears.

"Mom!!" I yelled louder this time, rushing over to her. She couldn't see me. It was like I wasn't there, but I could see her, and if I reached out my hand, I could even feel her.

I looked around frantically, trying to piece together what was happening. Suddenly, I saw a silhouette coming towards us.

The familiar voice spoke out, "Is there anyone else left from the Sato clan?"

Satoru....

"N-no," my mom's shaky voice muttered into the darkness. "There's no one left."

I stood and walked over the man I loved. He was so young looking, but his eyes were empty and hollow. They were nothing like the eyes I had fallen for. He was a shell of the person I knew today.

"Satoru," I whispered as I touched his face. "What did they do to you?"

He walked by me as if I were a ghost and crouched down next to my mom, I couldn't believe how brave she was. She clenched onto my father, but her eyes never left Satoru's.

"I'm sorry," he called out gently.

He was apologizing?... Did he not want to kill them? What more of this story was I missing?

"Please, just make it quick," she finally looked down to my father's lifeless face, caressing it softly. "I want to join him."

I shivered and slammed my eyes shut as he shoved his blue cursed energy technique through her heart. She made a soft groan before slumping down over my father.

I opened my eyes to see Satoru's blood streaked hand, and he stared at them with small tears starting to form.

"I didn't think you had it in you," Geto's voice chuckled as he walked around the corner.

Satoru quickly replaced his blindfold and stood, "I'm leaving. Handle the bodies."

"Oh Gojo, it's just business."

Satoru's voice was ice-cold, "It's never just business."

I couldn't believe he said that. He was always telling me that it was never personal. What changed?

As Satoru walked out of the house, I ran after him, screaming out his name. I knew that he couldn't see me or hear me, but I didn't care.

I needed to be there for him. I needed him to know how much I loved him. He was my forever.

I felt the same way about him as my mom felt about my dad... If he wasn't in my life, then it didn't feel like a life worth living.

As burst out of the door, the scene before me changed drastically.

The world was dark and there was a giant blood moon in the sky. There was nothing surrounding me. I was alone in an empty field.

"S-satoru?" I muttered as I trekked carefully through the unfamiliar terrain.

A voice called out my name. It sounded so far away, but I knew it was his. I sprinted as fast I could in the direction it came from.

"Satoru!!!" I yelled again as I searched for the voice that repeatedly called. His voice was agonizing.

I stopped in horror as I finally came across Satoru. His mouth was full and dripping of blood. Knives were sticking out of every part of him, trailing across his body.

He dropped to his knees, his eyes still locked to mine. It felt so real. I watched as the light left him.

"No," I mumbled, and his body crashed onto the floor. "No!" I screamed out as I swiftly approached him.

"Satoru, please, please," I begged through hysteric sobs, trying to flip his body over. I held him in my arms, his blood covering my clothes.

"I'm sorry, Satoru. I'm so sorry," I cried as I touched his ice-cold skin. I tried to remember that it wasn't actually happening, but everything felt so real.

My heart was completely shattered. The pain that consumed me was absolutely unbearable. I don't know how long I sat there, but I couldn't let go of his body.

I stayed until the surroundings started to go black. I didn't know what lied on the other side of the darkness, but I prayed it was nothing but a silent, empty void.

I had enough of this world. Of sorcery, and loss, and sadness, and lies... Nothing good came of it.

The world would be better off without sorcerers, not without non-curse users.

••••••

author's note:
i hope i did a good job... i imagined Geto's shit kinda like Itachi's tsukuyomi and him trying to break her so she'd join him.

anyway, i'm v insecure about my writing lately so i thought i'd explain it lololol