14: forever bb

We laid there and cuddled for a bit until I finally got up. I grabbed an old shirt from one of his drawers and threw it on before going to the bathroom.

I smiled as I walked back into the room. He was laying there so peacefully, a small smile curled up on his lips.

"Come back," he whispered as he smiled at me.

"Sorry, love. Now I'm really hungry," I laughed as I sat at his desk.

"Fine," he huffed as he got up, throwing on some sweats and heading to the bathroom himself.

"Hey, will you go grab me some shorts from my room?" I asked as he walked back in.

He kissed the top of my head before leaving, and I finished taking out all of our food, waiting until he got back before eating.

"Here," he smiled as he tossed me some spandex like shorts.

"So you got the shortest ones you could find?" I laughed as I stood up to put them on.

"And the tightest," he smirked as he sat down on the chair I was sitting on previously. As soon as I finished dressing, he pulled me over and had me sit on his lap.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me tightly while he buried his head into my chest. I put my arm over him and lightly scratched his bare back, using my other free hand to start eating.

I had never been more thankful for one set of chopsticks because he got to hold me tightly while I took turns feeding both of us. It was silent for awhile as we both ate and enjoyed the warmth of our touch.

I took a drink from a water bottle we had bought. "You want some?" I offered, and he moved his head just slightly so I could put the bottle to his lips as he took a drink.

It was adorable how he refused to stop holding me or move his arms from around me. Once he finished taking a sip, he immediately buried his head back in my chest.

I kissed the top of his head, "You make me so happy, Satoru."

I felt him smile as he nuzzled into me further, "Can we stay like this all day?" I laughed at his cuteness as I fed him another bite of food.

"Hey, I've been meaning to ask. Why'd you tell Megumi that all sorcerers die alone?"

He sighed, "Do we have to talk about something so depressing right now?"

"But it's not true."

"Isn't it though?"

"No... And you shouldn't tell students that. Especially since you already know his background."

"I was just trying to get my point across."

"And what point is that?"

"That he needs to stop sacrificing himself and he needs to start pushing himself to be the best. He's capable of it."

"Mm, I see..." I trailed off thinking about Megumi's question about sorcerers being selfish.

"It's better to accept your fate than be caught of guard when it finally happens."

"And your fate is dying alone?" I asked him.

He just sighed and held onto me tighter.

"Oh Satoru," I rubbed his back gently. "You're not going to die alone, you know that? You're going to die right next to me, all old and wrinkly and grey. After we've lived a long, happy life together."