26: 🍋

**pic above: who else yall adding to our jjk dig bick list!? obvi geto & sukuna 🥵**

**also, this chapter is kinda long because idk how to write short lemons. hope it doesn't suck**

Slowly, our kiss grew more intense, picking up right where we left off. The softness of his tongue combined with the way his hands gripped roughly around my backside was driving me wild.

I let out a soft sigh as he broke apart and pinned me down on the bed. He smirked at me before throwing off his own shirt.

"Now will you finally let me do what I want to you?" he whispered into my ear before laying harsh, wet kisses down my neck.

"Fuck," I moaned out as he bit down on me... I was definitely going to enjoy this.

Satoru hovered over me, his arms caging me in. His eyes were so intense as he stared into mine, and it made it hard for me to breathe. I was so in love with him, and with one simple look, it was so easy to tell he felt the same exact way.

I closed my eyes and exhaled softly as he continued to kiss around my chest.

He mumbled in pleasure as he put one of my nipples in his mouth, attending to the other one with his hand.

My body jerked slightly as he bit down, being a little rough this time. He moved on down my body, trailing kisses and leaving marks as he went.

I felt the vibration of a small laugh as he pulled away, and I looked down to see him already staring at me.

"What?" I asked as I smiled at him. His face was beaming as he gazed back at me.

"I honestly have never seen someone as breathtaking as you, and you're going to be my wife."

I immediately hid my face in my hands, trying to cover the fact that I was blushing mess. He laughed as he returned back to my face, pulling away my hands so he could look at me.

"I'm gonna make you feel so fucking good," he licked his lips.

I closed my eyes as I felt him sneak his hands underneath my leggings and underwear. My breath starting to pick up again.

Slowly, he trailed his finger along my folds, bringing his head down into the crook of my neck, "You're already so fucking wet, Mrs. Gojo"

"Don't— Ahh, call me that," I gasped as he put 2 fingers inside me. We weren't married yet, and I didn't even know if I wanted his name.

But all of that would have to wait. Right now, all I could focus on was the desire surging through me.

He began moving his fingers painfully slow, and my entire body was screaming for more. I let out a soft whimper before biting down on my lip, trying to get myself under control.

"What's wrong, my love? You look a little tense," he teased as he whispered in my ear.

"F-faster," I huffed out.

But when I said that, he immediately pulled his hand out and my eyes snapped open.

"W-why?" I asked him through loud, desperate breaths.