Tour Bus Adventures (Pt.2)

(Another major smut warning!)

It's only been days since the night of the concert.

I've tried not to think of everything that happened in the tour bus.. but I couldn't help it.

I missed her.

The touch of her warm skin pressed up against mine-

"Y/n? You okay?"

I look up to see my roomate waving her hand playfully in front of my face.

I smile, "Yes, just tired."

I was currently sitting on our couch, finishing a paper for one of my final exams. She had been bringing in the mail.

"You got a big ass package!" she says, grunting as she brings in a huge box.

I jump off the couch to go and help her, not really sure what the fuck it could be.

"I didn't order anything," I said lowly.

A part of me wished it was from Billie.

But there's just no way? She didn't even ask for my name.

It was definitely just a one night stand.

"It says it's from- Gucci?? Y/n did you like drunk buy some shit??" My roommate Alex asks.

Shit. Did I?

"I don't think so-" I say, wracking my brain for anything.

We both decided to open the box to see what I had ordered.

"Look, there's a note!"

Any great friend of Miss Eilish's is a great friend of ours. Enjoy.

I shake my head, frantically putting the note down and opening the wrapping.

Underneath the wrapping revealed a beautiful black lace dress... that was completely see-through.

"Sexy!" Alex said with excitement, "What is the whole 'a great friend of miss eilish's' about?? Did you talk to Billie the other night?"

I stood there, holding the soft silk dress in my hands, unable to make up an excuse to my friend.

Of course I couldn't tell her about what happened between me and Billie. She wouldn't be able to keep her mouth shut for the life of her.

"I- uhm, I'm not sure. They might have seen my pictures with her online and thought something-" I said, gathering the box.

She wrinkles her eyebrows at me, "You should so post about this! Maybe Billie will notice you again."

I laugh nervously, making my way to my room, "Better start on my hair and makeup then!"

WIth that, I shut my door, not being able to keep up the conversation.

"Your a star now, darling!" Alex teasingly yells from the other side of the door.

I smile, rolling my eyes as I set the box down.

What the fuck was she planning?

A sexy lingerie GUCCI dress?? For me?

I debated on texting her. I knew going to her instagram DM's was low... but I needed to know what the fuck.

@y/y/n: you sent me a fucking gucci dress??

I was sure she would know who it was by that sentence.

I literally just didn't know how else to text her.

Almost immediately, I received a text back.

@billieeilish: you were supposed to get the plane tickets before the damn dress