Orphaned Devils? Government Rejects? (ONE PART ONLY)

"Fuck!" I run my hands through my hair and press down on the button that lies within my ear, "Jess he's on the move."

I start to walk quickly towards the door that the man walked into. I bump into many fans, even knocking some over. I mutter a couple of sorrys as I burst through the door, frantically looking for him in the crazy crowd. I spot the man speaking to one of Billies security guards.

"Y/n, he's got the case. You need to get in there now," Jess's voice blares into the mic connected to my ear.

"I'm on it," I say. I start to run through the crowd and approach two security guards who already let the man pass. They refuse to let me go past them, so I go full fan mode, showing them my vip pass.

"You mean to tell me I got vip tickets and can't even use them??" I say in an annoying tone.

The guard took one quick look at my badge and while his head was down, I kneed him in the face, completely taking him off guard. One of the guards try to take my arm but I shove him off, punching him in the face. As another guard charges towards me, I kick him in the stomach, making him fall to the ground. I grab one of his guns from his side and point it to the other guards who stood there in defeat.

I slip the gun into my pocket and take off running down the hall.

"Jess! Where is she now?" I ask frantically, looking at all of the different hallways that lie ahead of me.

"She's in the green room, but hurry, our distraction isn't going to keep our suit man busy for long."

I put on my glasses to reveal the security cameras. There was Bella trying to flirt with the man as he tries to get past her. I shake my head and tap my glasses so I could see in front of me again.

I run down the hallways, following the signs that said green room.

Once I approached the room, I pressed the button in my ear and said, "Approaching the door now, I'm going in."

I slowly turn the door open, revealing a dimly lit room. I walk inside, pulling out the gun and aiming it at the floor.

"Y/n! What are you seeing?" Jess was yelling in my ear for answers but I couldn't even see if she was in here. I swear if they got to her before I did...

I round the corner to find Billie laying on the couch, headphones in blaring.

"Found her," I say.

Billie looks up at me wide eyed, "What the fuck-"

I put my hand over her mouth, "Shut up! It's okay, I'm the good guy here. We need to leave now."

The fear in her eyes deepened as she saw the gun in my hand.

I put it back in my belt loop and take both of her hands, rubbing them, "It's okay Bil, common."

She follows me to the emergency exit door where we were fixing to go out. Billie holds my hand firmly, out of fear. I felt bad, she didn't even have the slightest idea as to what was going on.

"I got her, leaving the green room now. Bell where's my backup?" I say.

"I'm heading your way but they are onto us, we got to be quick." She says into the mic.

I sigh and pull out my gun again.

Billie squeezes my hand and I pull her into me, "I promise I will explain everything later just don't say a word, we need to get you out of here."

     Her whole body was shaking in fear. I take a deep breath in before slowly opening the door. Once I got view to what was outside, I saw 3 men standing there with their guns pointed.

"No!" I screamed. I pulled Billie back into the room just in time as they all started to fire. Billie screamed and put her hands over her ears.

I led her behind the counter, "Stay here." I squeezed her hands before going back out to where the guys were and shooting at them.