So... tour. (pt.2)

After eating a bit, I checked my phone and realized that I completely fucking forgot about my friends... and my sister. Shit. SHIT. I sprung up and walked out of the room unannounced as I quickly dialed my sisters number, "Del!- yes I know shit is crazy- yes I know my friends are waiting- shit! Okay, okay I'll be down in a minute!" I frantically hung up the phone and looked over to see Billie next to me, "Was that your sister?" I nodded my head, "I have to go and tell her what's going on and give her the keys to my car. Me and my friends were also going to travel to see your show for the next two weeks so I have to go and break the new to them as well..." She smiles and nods, looking down at her phone, "Okay, put your number in so I can call your ass when you end up taking too long." I giggle and shake my head, putting in my number. Despite the fact that we have actually known each other for only a couple of hours, it seriously feels like more. I wave goodbye before running down the hall, texting my sister Del and letting her know that I was leaving the greenroom.

I actually ended up running into a guard who was willing to give me a lift in a golf cart to the parking garage which was awesome. I thanked him as we rode through the tunnels and out into the streets. It seemed mostly empty besides the girls waiting for Billie to come out for her buses. Once they saw me in the golf cart, they all started to screen my name, "Y/n!" I frowned, what the actual fuck? "Yea, I better stay with you while you get your stuff," the guard said. "Why are they tripping off of their asses over me?" I questioned. He turned into the parking garage and I pointed to the small black car to the left, surrounded with 3 girls as he said, "Because they know you kissed Billie or something like that and now you're suddenly playing for her in her shows." Wow, I guess word does get around fast. Once we parked in front of my car, he got immediately out of the cart and kept the girls and guys back as they continued to record me and my friends. I told them to huddle together as we hugged during all of the crazy commotion. "Babies, I don't have a lot of time, but I have to go. Andrew isn't coming back for tour and they want me to be back up drummer for tour!" I tell them sort of loudly so they could hear me. All of their mouths drop down to the floor as they scream with excitement. I shush them and say, "Don't tell anyone! I don't want Justin up my ass for telling anyone yet. I'll do a facetime group call later." They all nodded their head in response. I threw Del my keys so she could get my bag out of the car for me as I hugged my other friends, Kat and Alya. "This is fucking insane y/n," Kat tells me. I nod my head in response, "I fucking know dude."

I look down at my phone to see myself getting a call from an unknown number. I answered it to hear them say, "Common y/n! Damn, the fans are up your ass too??" I laughed, "I'll be there in a minute Bil, I just got my stuff." I heard shuffling and laughing as Finneas takes the phone, "Dude Billie literally has said she won't leave the damn building without you, let me talk to the guard you are with real quick." I walked over to the guard and handed him my phone, looking at all the fans in front of me. "Y/n, can you sign this please!" someone yelled at me. I looked over at them and grabbed their sharpie, signing the shirt they bought from the concert. I also took some photos with other girls and gave out some hugs. "I love you guys, I love you!" I say as I blow them some kisses. I run back over to my friends and give them hugs as well, "I'm fucking coming out to see you guys next show, don't worry we'll talk." They both agree with me before I hoped back on the cart with the guard. Del waves at me from the front seat of my car. "Don't fuck up my car Del!" I yell. She laughs and flicks me off as I hold onto my tiny suitcase. Just like that, we were off, weaving in and out of fans so quickly. This man meant business. I noticed my phone was in the cup holder and I grabbed it, "Did you get to talk to Finneas?" I asked him. He nodded his head as we made ourselves back into the building.

As we rounded some corners, I saw Billie changed into some sweats and wearing glasses. She smiled as she looked up at me, "Finally, damn! Now hurry and go change so we can go get on the buses, Justin needs to talk to you." The security guard drops me off with Billie in front of the green room and I take my suitcase in there to see that everyone else has left. Damn. How long was I out there? Billie comes in and plops on the couch, "Something comfy mama, we'll be on the road for a little bit." I nodded my head as I opened my suitcase, grabbing some white shiny joggers and a black crop top, slipping it on quickly. I also scented myself because, well, you'll never catch me smelling fucking bad. I also grabbed my pride vans from out of my case and slipped those on. "I'm actually going to kick your ass for wearing those," Billie says. I look down at my outfit and frown before realizing, "Bitch. My dick is beyond small. These are gay pride shoes." She smirks and walks over to me, "So you're gay?" I looked her up and down, sliding my tongue across my teeth playfully, "Are you?"