Call you when the party's over Pt. 2

I scream in frustration, heading back into the house. I scan the room for Josh, finding him slumped up on some girl. I approach him with complete rage pulsing through me.

He looks up at me and smirked, "Finally left that bitch? Common babe, pop one and join us."

The girl he was with kept licking her lips as she inspected my body.

I shiver and shake my head no, "You ruined everything Josh! How many times do I have to tell you, I don't use anymore!"

He stands up and gets dangerously close to my face. He pushes me up against a wall, pinning my hands up against it.

"Don't think I wouldn't fuck you right here in front of everyone now," he murmurs in my ear.

His breath was hot, I could smell the alcohol off him. I groan as I try to loosen his grip on me. He knees me in my stomach and starts to bite my neck.

"Bitch!" I scream.

At this point a crowd had formed around us, full of drunk guys and girls. They were cheering him on, begging him to remove a piece of my clothing.

He looks up at me and smirks, "All you got to do is take a xanny baby and all this will go away."

I look into his eyes and knee him. He drops to the floor, wincing in pain. I make a run for it, trying to head out the front door.

I pull my phone out of my pocket, dialing Billie. After one ring she picks up, voice full of concern.

"Are you okay baby? I'm sorry I didn't actually leave, I turned right back around I realized how fucking dumb-"

I cut her off mid sentence, tears streaming down my face, "Where are you?"

I looked up and scanned the cars, finding hers in the corner of the street. I hang up and run over to the car, jumping into the passenger seat. I sat there still for a moment before looking up at Billie and bursting into tears.

"He was going to rape me in front of everyone I can't believe I used to be one of them."

Billie looked at me speechless, before saying quietly, "I shouldn't have ever left you here alone."

She puts her hand on my thigh before saying, "Na screw this babe come here, it's okay."

She scoots her chair all the way back, her arms opened wide. I climb over the middle consul and curl up in her lap.

She wraps her arms around me, kissing my forehead, "I'll never leave you like that again y/n. How could I be so stupid?"

I burry my face in her chest, breathing in her vanilla scent. My heart beat starts to slow, I could finally breathe again.

"I'm sorry for bringing you here Billie, I should have known." I started to say.

She shushes me with her finger, dragging it across my swollen lips. "Let's just go home," she whispers.

She smiles and starts to tug on my ear with her teeth, "Netflix and chill sounds perfect right now."

I look into her eyes before kissing her and falling onto her shoulder. "Okay, Let's go home."