Eilish Woman's Strip Club (pt.1) NEW

**This chapter includes some material that may be sensitive to younger viewers**

"Damn I heard there's going to be the big bankers out there tonight."

"No fucking way it was that big babe, I swear these guys use pills or some shit."

"Hey honey you got another sparkly nipple sticker? Mine fell off from the last show-"

The conversations around me weren't as startling as before. Imagine being a stripper at a club. Not just any club though, the Eilish Woman's Strip Club. The best strip club there is here in Los Angeles. It was an honor to get hired, but honestly I don't know how I did. I have not a lot of experience, and cant exactly do a lot of tricks on the pole. What can I do? Pick up the big bankers. Its my specialty to find the guys with he most cash and vulnerability.

"You ready y/n?" my manager asks, I look over myself once more in the mirror, I was currently wearing a golden strapped suit that was held together by strings.

It only covered my personal parts for legal purposes, and my nipples. Of course the nipple stickers would come off in the middle of my shift, I'm sure. I look over to her and nod. She gives me a wink before motioning for all of the girls to huddle around for tonight's motivational speech. I guess that's something they do here.

"Okay ladies, never forget these guys out here don't care about your emotions, only your bodies. Give me your sluttiest dances out there tonight!" she says, with a little more emotion than needed.

The girls around me cheered and squealed with excitement. That was supposed to be our motivational speech?

I chuckle to myself and clap my hands before we all headed out into the big room. It was covered with tables filled wish ash trays and cups filled with alcohol. The room was dimly lit with blue lighting and an extra amount of smoke near the stages with poles.

As we walked out, someone came over to the speaker to announce us, "And here come your ladies for the night, the Eilish Angels! Such a beauty!"

We all strutted our way through al of the men and women within the club, anxiously waiting for their turn to touch our exposed bodies. I strutted over to my designated pole with my game face on. It was show time.

About an hour within dancing, I had already easily made $300. I decided to reward myself with a drink. I walked over to the bar tender and requested for a shot of tequila. I thanked him and just as I was about to take a drink, someone snatched it out of my hands. I looked up, a bit shocked at the situation. There she stood, the owner of it all. Billie Eilish. My eyes widened in horror as we locked eyes.

"Do you work here?" she asks.

All I could do was nod my head as I started to check out her outfit. She was wearing a black laced bra with red joggers and a black jacket, all while covered in chains. I had to admit, she was hot as hell. She was also my boss.

She smirks and leans in close to my face as she says, "Then drinks are on me. You look new here, I would have recognized a hot mama like you."

My heart rate started to increase at her words. Why did she have such an effect on me?

I decided to act brave and smirked back, grabbing her waist while saying, "Well I'm here now, so what does that do for me?"