Oh Fuck (pt.1) NEW

My middle name became your obsession mhmm- I started to hum one of my recent songs as I lazily strung my uke.

It's about an hour before me and my cousin head to Billie Eilish's concert. I've been waiting for ages to be able to go and finally see the person who means the most to me.

"Do you like my green Smokey eye?" Chey says as she peeks her head out of the bathroom.

I squint my eyes and nod in approval at her green and yellow cut crease.

"Going all out huh?" I ask.

"Duh of course!" She yells back.

I shake my head as she blasts Copycat from her portable speaker. She wishes she was as big of a fan as I was. I decided to go and hop on my fan page for a little bit, maybe go live. I had around 10k followers.

I pressed the live button and slowly gained watchers as they all flooded the comment section.

Y/n! Are you at the concert?

Your makeup looks fire baby

Are you going to go and see Billie tonight??

I stare at the screen, not really saying anything as I read the comments and smile.

"Y'all I'm at my cousin's while she gets ready. Hey, Kaylee baby I miss you."

I smile as I get a notification for Kaylee to join the live stream. Kaylee was my best friend from Texas, whom I met through Billie. I accept her into the live stream as her red room pops up.

"Bitch! Why haven't you left yet for the concert?" She screams into the mic.

I laugh and look behind me before saying, "Because Chey is taking forever in the bathroom getting ready. Hurry the fuck up Chey I want barricade!"

She screams back at me as she comes into the room and looks on the live stream, "Shit that's a lot of people seeing my face right now and I'm not for it."

I laugh as I see how many people joined the live stream. "Holy shit all you 500 something fuckers really care about me that much damn," I mutter.

Kaylee laughs, "They all here for me it's okay baby don't worry you not that special."

I laugh, "Shut the hell up Kaylee. Alright, babies, I got to go to the concert, I'll post about it later love you."

With that, I ended the live stream and headed into the kitchen to grab a granola bar.

Chey comes into the kitchen and takes a sip
of her water, "Your famous ass."

I frowned, "I am not famous."

She rolls her eyes and grabs her keys, "Please. You have a record deal with your music and shit and Billies fans are drooling over you. I'm prepared to be stopped a million times at this concert for autographs and shit."

I laugh, "Oh my god I'm so not famous what the hell Chey-"

We both headed out of the house and took her car to the concert.

***

"This meet and greet line is crazy long bro," Chey whines as we patiently wait in the semi-long line.

"We are all going to be able to meet Billie, don't worry," I say.

Chey has been waiting so long to meet her, but not for the right reasons. I guess it's for bragging rights really? She doesnt know any of her less popular song and im sure the only song she will go hard to is Bad Guy. But, she bought us the tickets so I wasnt exactly going to complain.

I checked the time one more time before starting to get a little impatient. Where was Billie? It was supposed to start about 5 minutes ago.

Not too soon after, a man comes out in a black security shirt and shouts, "Sorry for the wait everyone! We will, unfortunately, have to move meet and greets after the show due to some personal reasons! We will make sure all of you get front row seats to her show due to the inconvenience."