Sneaky Bitch (pt.2)

*smuttttttt warningggg*

I dialed Billie's number as I rode down town, on my way to her house.

"Hello?"

"Hi my princess, are you ready?" I ask as she answers.

"Yes, I'm ready for you. Where are we going?" she asks.

I shake my head, "No, you're not aloud to ask questions darling, you know how this works. See you in a second, muah."

I quickly hung up the phone before she could get another word in. Me and Billie have been seeing each other for a bit of time now, longer than anyone else I have toyed around with. I wished to be with no one else any longer. I couldn't even look at anyone else the same after that night in the studio. I loved her, I truly did. It was a terrifying discovery, but I knew it was okay. She made it okay.

I told her about my business about a month ago. Although she wasn't surprised, if anything she was eager to help. I refused to let her inside the business. She was so innocent and perfect. I kept looking back at the conversation I had with Claudia, and just knew that was the life Billie deserved. Not the one I follow under. Of course she was angry, but now sometimes I let her ride with me to certain warehouses, which makes her feel special enough.

I saw her waiting for me on the porch, just as I had asked her to last night. I was proud of her. I knew sometimes my wishes for her could be a lot to handle at first, but it is the price that comes with being with me.

She smiles, jumping down from her place and walking over to the passenger side. I click a button that opens the door for her as she slides in.

"I missed you," she says, kissing me on the cheek.

Just before she pulled away, I grabbed her by her neck, pulling her in for a sweet kiss. She lightly gasped in response, biting her lip as I pulled away.

"I missed you the most darling," I told her. I slid my hand onto her thigh, lightly squeezing it as we headed down the road.

I could tell she was still recovering from what had just occurred. It was sweet. She was sweet. This, I definitely knew.

"So did you go and see Brandy?" she asks casually.

I sighed, "Yes Billie, I've already made my rounds this week."

She always wanted to come with me to the most dangerous locations to get my supply. I always tried going before she asked, to avoid the conversation. She knew I didn't want her in any situation that could get my little angel hurt.

"Oh no, I was so sure you would let me go with you this time," she says.

I take a glance in her direction, seeing her dripped out. Anyone else looking at her would say she gave off major 'daddy' vibes but we all knew who the submissive was here. The only thing I saw when looking at her was a small baby who needed to be protected from this world. She was so beautiful and so sweet, I could never imagine her any other way.

"You know I don't like you coming princess, it can be dangerous," I tell her sternly.

She sighs, "I know baby but if we are starting to get serious, I figured I should at least be there during some sells. Plus, it's hot to watch you in action."

She wiggled her eyebrows at me, giggling. I smiled, shaking my head. I knew she was right. I just knew I would never be able to forgive myself if anything happened to her.

"Fine, I have a meeting tonight. Would you like to come with me?" I asked.

Her face lit up with excitement as I pulled into a field, parking just in front of a tree, "Yes! Yes, I'm so down babe!"