Love in the dark NEW (pt.1)

'We just need to stay up all night, fuck it' -Hannah

'Dude, I can't even remember the last time I slept' -Emily

I giggled and sent back a text in the group chat, 'Steadily writing over here. Couldn't get these lyrics out of my head.'

It was about 3am for us; we all just kind of stayed up to talk I guess. I just couldn't get these lyrics out of my head...

"Shit!" I whispered. I sighed, putting down my pencil and song book. I knew I had something, there just wasn't the right words coming to mind.

I loved making music, just hated other people hearing it. I heard my phone ding... several times.

"Damn guys!" I say, checking my phone.

'Billie is fucking live y/n'

'Get your ass on here now!!'

I shook my head, jumping up from my spot and going over to my couch, going onto her live.

Billie was laying in her bed, laughing, "I always regret this shit, but fuck it."

I started to giggle, grabbing a blanket and curling up as I watched her.

"Yo, look at these stupid ass filters," she said as she started to put filters on her face.

I laughed and typed in the comment section, "She do be having a big nose tho."

I threw my hair up in a messy bun and turned my lights red to match hers. For some reason it made me feel closer to her.

"Oh hell no, lil pump fucking trying to get at Billie," I said, laughing.

"Get off my girl yo" I commented.

Other people started to reply to my comment with, "He needs to get off OUR girl."

Billie started to notice the comments and said, "Wait who the fuck?"

I shook my head and commented, "Lil pump trying to get on your ass babe smh."

She read my comment out loud and started to laugh, "Should I go live with some of you? I think I will, request to be in the live."

I hesitated before deciding to wait to request. For one, I actually look like shit. I walked over to my desk, propping my phone up and letting my loose curls down, teasing them a bit.

If Billie actually fucking accepts me, no way my ass is going to look bummy. I brushed my eyebrows out with some gel and started to apply some mascara as she accepted the first person.

It was a younger fan, who was completely shocked. She put her hand over her mouth, completely unable to move.

Billie laughed and mimicked her. The girl put her hand over her nose as well, and Billie mirrored her actions.

I laughed, this bitch really trying to give us a heart attack. They started to talk for a little bit, before she accepted the next person.

Once the girl came on, she was immediately crying.

I poked my lower lip out and commented, "Baby, look at you! So beautiful."

Billie showed half of her face as she asked, "What is your name?"

The girl sniffed and laughed, "Emmah."

Billie chucked, "Emmah. Hello Emmah."

The girl shook her head, "This is insane. Billie can you do something for me?"

Billie nods her head, "Anything. You're so cute, what the fuck."

Emmah laughs, "Uhm, can you play us something on the piano?"