Chapter 1

Luna' pov-

Ti..tit..ti.. tit~( sound of alarm).

..Hmm..~Yawn , Its already 6 in the morning but i am still feeling sleepy ..ahh.. ,~ti tit ti tit ~"ok ok I am waking up", I stopped the alarm and rubbed my eyes to get a clear view. Sleepily I went to the washroom to get fresh

After getting shower I wore something comfortable to get change to go to college.

( Select which ever you want )

After I got changed , I headed to the kitchen to make breakfast . Since I am damn hungry and getting late I  hurriedly made fried omelet with toast and after having my breakfast I left for your college.

Just before I open the door of your house to go outside I heard a loud noise coming from the opposite room.

Unknown man- F**king b**ch how can you cheat me? You sl*ut!! How can you have sex with someone else? Weren't we did it yesterday? , he said with raising his voice.

Tenant of that apartment( lady) - So what ? Who do you think you are? Weren't you also enjoy the sex we had , there is nothing more between us and i can do what ever i want , who do you think you are? And now I will make it clear i don't love you and i khow you don't love me either , So get the f**k off, she said with raising her voice even more .

Unknown man- Fine i am leaving!! Who wants to stay with a slut like you!!,after screaming he left.

Tenant of the apartment- Oh he left ~ hah~ oh my baby lets continue what we were doing.....smirk~
hmm..ahhh...ohh..slow down ...ahhhh...here...y..es..ahh..hmm

Luna- Yuck!! Disgusting!! , i thought to myself by hearing those words and voice . She is the new tenant which moved here recently , its been less than 2 weeks she moved here. I don't approach her as you can see she is not a nice person ,she has you khow a dark aura around her , she also has a lots of tattoos in her body and she has always been drunk when ever i saw her, may be she is also drug addicted ( though its just what i thought). Everyday i heard moan and weird noises from that room but the shocking or you can say disgusting thing is there are different man every day .