Chapter 34

Previously

Jimin, Taehyung, Hoseok and Jin left for their office and now only Jungkook, Namjoon ,Suga and Luna were on the house.

Luna was passing by the hallway towards her room when suddenly she felt a tug on her arm and she was pulled back in a dark room and closed the door behind it. Luna screamed but was immediately stop with a hand on her mouth .

" Shh " the man whispered.

She tried to resist and adjust with the dark when suddenly the lights turned on and her eyes grew wide realizing who it was .......

" Taehyung ? " questioned Luna with disbelief cause for her knowledge he left with the others half and hour ago so how could he be standing here infront of her right now?

" Yes me baby " answered Taehyung.
" Did you expect someone else? " he asked while raising his eyebrows in taunting manner . " B.ut didn't you left with the others ? " asked Luna .
" How can I when my dear wife loves to tease me ? " he replied. Luna remained silent .

" Did you think Jin hyung would be able to save you from me forever? " Taehyung teased " So lets us continue what we left unfinished " saying this he attack her neck like a beast .

He started to leave hickeys all around her neck and collar bones . A soft moan escape from Luna's lips and she closed her eyes in unknown pleasure.
" Are you enjoying it ? " Taehyung smirked while kissing her jaw line .
" N-no mm " she replied but it came more like a moan . She covered her mouth with the back of her hand to stop the moans .

Taehyung stopped her from covering her mouth by grabbing her hand .
" Don't " He growled looking right through her eyes . They were just inches away from their faces . The tip of their nose touching each other .

Both of them were breathing heavily.
Taehyungs dark eyes slided from her eyes to her raspberry lips. Luna's eyes shifting from his dark lustful eyes to his soft lips and again to his dark brown eyes .