Chapter 7

Day - 4

The next day nobody came and for the whole day i praying to god to not let any of them to come inside this room.

My whole body was so badly hurt that now i can't even move neither i can feel my body . It felt like my whole body has became paralyzed.

My clothes were a bit torn and was covered in blood which is dried up now due to from all those beating .

But i was still a bit of confused like why didn't they came today? Are they planning something more painful for me? Are they planning to kill me ? Or are they planning something else?

I DON'T KNOW!

I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!

AHH~ THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!

But the painful thing is , I can't even shout because my throat is all dried up . I am feeling terribly hungry and thirsty. Not a single drop of saliva is left in my mouth. Its been 4 days , i have not eaten anything neither consumed a single drop of water.

Wa...ter!!

I.. ....wa...nt...... Water!!

"What sin did I commit to deserve this? My parents left me in a orphanage when i was born. I took my studies seriously so that i can achieve my dreams . I never had a boyfriend neither i have a bad habit like drinking and smoking, so Why?
Why is this.....happening to me?", a tear drop left from the corner of my eyes and i didn't even realized that i started to cry again.

.
.
.
.

In the evening when i was awake and laying in the floor ,all of a sudden someone came inside the room and shut the door. I flicked as i saw the light coming outside of the door and saw the 7th boy coming in with long but slow steps .

I was scared so I sat up from my position. I pulled my body towards the wall and eyes down in the floor.

My heartbeat started to increase as he approached me . Now he was standing near and staring at me . I couldn't look at his eyes as i was too scared.

Luna- I ...I...don't khow ...abo..ut any.. thing....Ple..ase .. ..Please don't be..at me up again .....I...I... really don't know ....Please don't beat m ..,

I couldn't finished my sentence as he placed his right hand in my shoulder to calm me down and i flinched at his behavior.

Suddenly he bent down at my level and handed me a bottle of water . I looked at his eyes and he was looking at me with kind eyes. I couldn't get it what his eyes meant.

I don't know what he wanted from me or is he offering me this water bottle or is he going to drink it and mock me
Or will he through this water in my body and insult me. I don't know.

.

.

.

Taehyung- "Drink it" , he commanded but in a caring voice.

He started opening my chains which locked my hands and freed it . I immediately pulled both of my shallow hand which was covered with burns and bruises from all those cigarettes and struggles towards my chest and looked at him in a nervous look.

"You must be thirsty. As you have not consumed water or anything from 4 days so , Drink it", he said in a calm voice which reassured me that he was showing some mercy towards me but how can i trust him? May be this water is mixed with poison and he wants nothing but to kill me?

Luna- I was stairing at him with confusion as why he offered me this.
He seems to noticed it and gave me a kind smile and extend his hand to give me the bottle of water.

At first i hesitated but i was so thirsty that i immediately took the bottle with my trembling hand and drank it.

Gulp~

Gulp~

Gulp~

Haaa...hhaa ( heavy breathing)

I don't know that while drinking a water you can feel so happy. I drank the water like it is the only thing in the world which is left.

Taehyung- Drink it slowly . You will choke it .

Gulp~

Gulp~

Hah~ hah~ ( heavy breathing)

After drinking the water i looked at him with confusion as He handed me a plate with some toast and a bun.

Taehyung- Eat it . Relex it is not poisoned . Eat this , I khow you are hungry.

Luna- I took the plate from his hand not caring about if it is poisoned or not and started eating like a starving dog who got food after a year and who won't be ? After all starving for 4 days continuously what do you expect from me? If this food is poisoned then i will be happy that i died eating something not from starving from hunger. This is the tastiest food i have ever eaten in my life . I don't know that a simple toast and a bun can be so tasty , may be this is the effect from all those starvings.

I didn't even realize that I finished eating everything in front of him but was still feeling a bit hungry as i feel like I can eat more food if he had given me but I can't ask for that .

Yes i was really thankful to him that he gave me water and food but I can't be so greedy to ask more, can I ?

I thought to ask him about why is he being kind to me , so i regained my courage and asked him

Luna- "Wh..why a..are... you giv..ing me food....and why are you...being kind to m..e?" , though i shuttered the words but i still asked him looking straight into his eyes.

e?" , though i shuttered the words but i still asked him looking straight into his eyes

Taehyung-" Don't worry I won't beat you relax. I am not like them so you can trust me ok? I won't do anything to you . Also , they won't be beating you from now on neither do anything to you and oh ! I forgot to give you this ....hmm..take this medicine and apply this in your wounds , this will help you to reduce the pain ".

Luna- Th...thank...y..ou.

By giving me the medicine he gave me a reassuring smile and he sat up from his position not locking me back and left the room quietly.

To be continued.....

~♡♡♡♡~

What do you think about Taehyung and his kind behavior? Why is he so kind to her? Write in the comment section 👇 . Meet you in the next episode of Mafia's Revenge: A Wrong Revenge .

Don't forget to like and comment readers and armies💜🖤