Chapter 26

They were staring at me with their pitch black eyes and by this look I can feel that this punishment is not finished yet. Something terrible is about to happen.

Namjoon came with slow steps closer to the bed . He placed both of his hand on the bed while in a standing position and spoke in his dominating voice.

" Breaking the rules on the very first day * smirk * I think you didn't take our words seriously princess, did you? "

Luna kept silent but her heart was beating like crazy as he continued to speak his next words .

"Now that you have already broken some rules you have to be punished for your act.

So now we are going to show you what will be the consequence on breaking our rules .

Cause this is you first day we will only give you a glimpse of your punishment. Now get ready to take you punishment princess *smirk* "

By saying this he came even more closer to her causing her to panick even more .

Suddenly he grabbed her smooth left leg and pull her down in an instant and now she was lying on her back on the bed .

She gasped when he hovered over her . His dark eyes never leaving her small frame , he turned her over in an instant.

She was taken off guarded when he turned her over .

She panicked when he pulled her in his lap and now she was lying in her stomach in his embrace .

" W..what are you d..doing ? " , her panicked voice came out low but enough for them to hear.

" Just giving you your punishment Babygirl " He placed his tanned hands in her plump naked ass which made her flinch and close her eyes .

He cupped her ass with his long fingers which made his veins to pop up in his hands.Namjoon moved his hands slowly in a circles and....

Smack//

" Ahh " A painful moan escape from her soft lips when his hand landed on her bare ass.

" Get ready to get 5 spanks from each one of us "

" N..No please stop this " She tried to get herself free from his embrace but it only lead him to tighten his grip on her .

" 10 " He growled this time a bit annoyed.

" Please I am begging.... why are you doing this ?....."

" 15 "

" No..."

" 20 "

" ...... " She closed her teary eyes and accepted her defeat. Luna clearly understood that it was useless arguing back cause it will only lead her to get more punished by them.