Chapter 52

Previously -

" I think she is worried about something and that thinking of her is putting her in depression." " What?" Hyunjin was shocked to hear that Luna was depressed. " What do we do then doctor? " he asked " You told me that she has been not out for days right? Then take her outside and keep her happy otherwise like the previous miscarriages we can't really assure the condition of the baby. " She spoke leaving Hyunjin and a concerned Hailey . 

_____

After the doctor left both Hyunjin as well as Hailey were concerned about Luna's and her baby's health.

* Knock knock *

A knock distracted Luna from her deep thought. " Come in " Hailey smiled and entered the room with a tray in her hand. Luna sat back from her laying posture. " I don't have an appetite. "

" No , the doctor said you have to eat healthy food so that you and your baby will be healthy . I am not going to hear 'no' from you." Hailey set the tray aside and looked at her sternly.
Without arguing much she started to eat her food .

* cough* * cough*

" Here drink this " Hailey forward the glass of water and she drank it .

15 min later , she gave her the tablet prescribed by the doctor and she ate it.

" Now you can take some rest and call me if you need anything ok ? " Luna smiled and nodded. Hailey smiled back and went outside.

Next day ~

Luna-

" Get ready we are going outside. "

" Huh ? Where?" I asked being confused.

I was just looking outside from the room window when suddenly Hyunjin sir entered the my room.

" Just change into something comfortable and come downstairs. I will be waiting ." He left the room without giving me time to progress what just happened.

I don't know where he will be taking me but what can i do ? I sighed before walking at the wardrobe to choose my outfit. I don't know what to choose or what not to cause there are so many beautiful clothes. But whats the point of choosing an perfect outfit when you don't even know where you are going to .

 But whats the point of choosing an perfect outfit when you don't even know where you are going to

Finally I chose a knee length body colored dress .

And tied it perfectly with the black belt which was present in the dress.

Before heading out of the room I brushed my hair , applied a lip bum and with a pair of black heels I went downstairs.

Exceeding the hall I saw Hyunjin waiting by the main door fixing his rolex watch .