Chapter 15

~ 4 years later ~

" Unnie ! Jisso Unnie ! I got this job , i finally did it ! I finally got this job ! Unnie! Where are you? " Luna came running into the room with a file holding in her her hand

" Aaassshh~ this girl~ Yaah!!! What's the matter? Huh? I taking shower! Wait i am changing and i will be done in 10 min! " Jisso replied through the bathroom.

"No no I can't wait for 10 more minutes . I oam coming in ! " she opened the door and entered in a brust.

"Yah ! yah! Luna! I am not done yet! Yaa!" Jisso hurriedly covered herself with a towel.

Brust open~

"Jisso Unnie look i got this job! Look i did it! ". Luna came inside the bathroom and showed her  confirmation letter cause she was so excited that she can't wait anymore.

" Congratulations Luna but Girl will you give me 5 minutes. At least give me time to change. I already told you that you will make it " Jisso said fixing her towel around her.

" Arasso i will wait outside "Pout* she left with a pout.

" Aaashhh.... this child! Giggle..." Jisso giggle at her childish behavior.

Ding - Dong~ { Sound of Door Bell ring}

Luna opened the door and saw him 
" Seojoon Oppa! "

Seojoon- Huh? Is something special ? You are looking so excited

Luna- Oppa! Look i made it. I got selected in EV Companies . America's one of the leading companies and I got selected as a Production Manager can you believe it ? Ahh !!! I am so happy.

Seojoon- Wow! Congratulations Luna!

I hugged Seojoon oppa and smiled in excitement, he hugged me back and we parted when we saw Jisso Unnie came down

Jisso- Girl , I already told you that no company can reject you and who will reject a girl who has ranked 1st in the top university in America?

Look Seojoon as you can see our Luna has now got a job , so now we have to ask for a party from Luna right? What's say?

Seojoon- "Yes you are right! We need a party from our dear Luna". I squeezed both of her cheeks which were turned red now.

Luna- Ahhh oppa it hurt. Stop squeezing my cheeks ! Ok !ok! what do you both want?

Jisso and Seojoon- Tasty dinner which will be done by you!

Seojoon- Yes its been many days , I have tasted your delicious cooking.

Jisso- Huh? Didn't you steal and ate my pancakes which was made by Luna yesterday?

Seojoon - Yaaahhh!! How can you accused me of stealing? Luna believe me ok i didn't steal the pancakes.

Jisso- Then why did you ate my pancakes? Huh?

Seojoon- Ahh... umm...Oh .... yeah ... that ....ymm.. Ahhh I got it ...The pancakes were calling me . Hehe~

Yah! Do you think you future husband will make you eat anything ?May be someone can poison you and kill my future wife so , that why I took this huge risk and tasted your food . Yaa ! You should be grateful! Who do you think i am? Dr Seojoon, one of the America's famous Orthopedics surgeons.

(Who is a trauma and orthopaedic surgeon?

Trauma and orthopaedic surgeons diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions of the musculoskeletal system. This includes bones and joints and their associated structures that enable movement - ligaments, tendons, muscles and nerves. Trauma and orthopaedic surgery is often abbreviated to T&O surgery)

Jisso- Haha~ And who do you think I am Dr Seojoon? You are talking to Korea's and American's top psychologists Dr Jisso .

May be you have forgotten that i am a psychologist and i have studied human behavior and can tell what's going on in someone's mind "My dear future husband Dr Seojoon ".

Luna- Aassh stop it both of you ! Ok ! Ok! I will make special dinner for both of you today so don't fight right now ok?

Huff~ yeah ! Who will khow that American's famous doctors are fighting for a simple pancake? And you both say that i am a child? Now who is behaving like a child, Huh?

Seojoon- But who have to make my favorite dish ok?

Jisso- What? No ! She will make mine!

Luna- Aaashhh~ I will make both of yours favorite food ok? So don't fight right now and if you do then forgot about the dinner.

Jisso & Seojoon- Noo ! Noo we will not fight! Who wants to miss Luna's delicious food.

( laughing)

Luna pov -

Jisso and Seojoon both gave high five to each other and laughed and smiled looking at me .They never missed a change to make me cook . Haha~ I khow that I am good at cooking and they love to eat my food.

.
.
.

Time skipped to dinner time~

Luna- Bon appetit!

Seojoon - Delicious! Mmm! You make the tastiest food ever Luna . Jisso is so lucky she can eat your delicious food everyday , huhu~ ( fake cry)

Jisso- Yaa! Don't fake your tears ok!

Luna- (laughing)

Seeing Luna laugh both of them brusted into laughter

Jisso pov-

Today , after so many years I have seen her smile and laugh freely and happily. The last time i have saw her smile and laugh this freely was 8 years ago ...

8 years ago i used to live in korea with my grandparents . Our house was near the orphanage so we occasionally visited there.

I used to spend time with the children and specially with Luna . Luna was like my younger sister, we used to play - laugh together. She was the kindest and the most well behaved kid i have ever met. She never neglected her studies and always ranked 1st in her entire class . I have never seen a girl so hardworking like her , she never complained about the tough life she was living in neither did she complained about not having her parents but i was the total opposite one , I didn't liked to study neither I was a well behaved though i won't say that i was the naughtiest kid ever but still.

Those were my happiest memories ever but our happiness didn't last long when my parents from America came to take me back with them after the death of my grandparents.

That was the last day i saw her smiling and crying , haha~ both at the same time isn't that strange? When i asked her why she was smiling she replied me that she wants me to see off with a smile and be happy but couldn't control her emotions and cry.

Giggle ~ Such a beautiful and lovely girl she is . That was the last day i hugged her and cried and left for America.

                                   To be continued .....

Please vote and follow 💜💜