Chapter 13

<▪︎ Luna's Escape ▪︎>

~ Flashback ~

Luna's pov-

I flinched my eyes when i felt sun rays hitting on it . I opened my eyes and saw a unfamiliar room .

I tried to sit up in the bed from my laying position though i was still sleepy and tired , but I immediately fell down hitting by back in the bed agian.

" Aarrh " Then i felt a pain in my whole body which was stopping me to sit up specially the pain in my lower portion and my core . Wait .... CORE?

When this word hit me i immediately regained my conscious and looked down at myself and found my whole body naked and only covered with a thin white sheet.

And then i remember what happened earlier and tears started to form in my eyes..........

Memories of me being tortured and getting raped by them,

Memories of myself begging them to let me go,

Memories of how they didn't even bother to listen to me and attacked me like a hunger wolfs.

My Virginity, My Life , My Dreams , My Everything is destroyed by them.

Ruined by them.

What did I ask them for? To atleast give my final exams, was that really a big deal?

Then what am I going to do now? I don't want to live anymore. Why should I be alive? Why?

I don't have anyone like parents neither do i have a dream right now so why ? Why should i be alive ?, tears were dripping continuously from my eyes at this moment I couldn't just stop crying.

.
.
.

No! No ! Luna you ....you have to stay alive ! You can't die! Not now! Not here! You have to escape! Escape this hell!

I encourage myself and tried to sit up and get down from the bed though my body was hurting very badly but the adrenaline was stopping me to give up. I tried to stand without trembling with the help of the nearby table.

I was trying to find some clothes for myself cause i was naked and then when i saw a white shirt which was laying beside my torned clothes . I khew that the shirt was one of the monsters but i still wore it to cover myself since i don't have any options.

My stomach was hurting same goes to my core and other parts of the body . Since i didn't even recovered from my previous punishments and now this...
The pain in my legs was serve as it felt like my bones were broken but i ignored it and continued searching for a exit .

I walked towards the door and tried to opened it but it was locked from the outside . I was not surprised as i was expecting it . My eyes were roaming to find a exit .... a unlocked door or a window..... anything ...please.... But there was none......

There was a large window which was covered with maroon and white curtains , the rays of sunlight was coming from there . I took steps toward the window and slided the curtain and was shocked to see what was outside......