Chapter 62

~ Silence before storm ~

4 years later~

Luna-

" Hyun-a! Soo-Hyun-a ! Aish this naughty child ." I ran after Hyun-a with his food .

I saw Hyunjin caught him and lift him on his arms

I saw Hyunjin caught him and lift him on his arms. " If our Hyun-a doesn't want to eat this why don't we order pizzas for us?" Hyun-a gave him his naughty smile.

" No !" I said strictly. " You are spoiling him too much"

"It's okay it's just for one day" he plead and Hyun-a showed me his doe eyes.

" You said the same thing the day before yesterday " I smiled sarcastically.

" Ple-st Mommy.." Hyun-a spoke in his baby voice.

Ahhh I can't win against this Father-son duo. "Fine but only for today"

Hyun was not like other kids of his age . He was more mature and has high IQ compared to a four year old. Though everything was outsmarting about him but he was an introvert.

He was less talkative and was also bad at making new friends. It took him time to trust someone and made friends with others. Also one of the major problem about making new friends was his speech problem.

Unlike his high IQ which he definitely got from his biological fathers, he lacked this things.

Yes ' biological fathers ' since I didn't even know who actual is his father from the seven of them.

His IQ seems like Namjoon, but his doe like eyes seems Jungkook, even his ...... I signed when i couldn't figure it out. One minute it seems to be Taehyung's, when on the other minute it seems to be Yoongi....

....nevermind. If i started to think again about them all those horrible memories will haunt me again.

I felt relieved when finally i was living a normal and a happy life with my husband and my son. Now every pains seems to go away or so that I thought ...........

" Princess I am getting late for my meeting "
Hyunjin called out while trying to knot his tie.

" Coming!" I hurriedly came inside his room and took his tie. "Sorry Hyun-a was not letting me go" He slided both of his hands his my waist and pulled me closer until my bare foot were above his shoes.

I widened my eyes. " What are you doing? Hyun-a will see !" I put my hand on his bulky chest which was covered with a white shirt. I felt his heartbeat was increasing like mine.

" Nobody is going to see us love " He lift my chin delicately and pulled me in a passionate kiss. He started devouring me and explored my mouth with his tongue. He pulled back until both of us were out of breath.