Chapter 58

That night went like no other . Yeah you may think , a man and woman sleeping on the same bed must be a wildest night but no . Nothing happened that night. Rather both of them slept peacefully in each other's embrace.

Though they kept a barrier of cushion between them but in the morning , the barrier were nowhere to be seen and they found themselves hugging each other in their sleep.

After a long time both of them slept peacefully, away from any worry in the world. May be you can say that they were incomplete without each other .

___

----

" Surprisingly you seems much happy today . " Felix commented.

" Because i slept well" Hyunjin replied .

Felix's eyes widened when he heard his relexed voice cause usually he would always reply monotonously. Felix knew about his sleepless nights and his insomnia which he was suffering from a long while and from his behavior he won't question about the fact that he slept really well.

Felix noticed him smiling while working and that was the moment he knew his friend has gone nuts .
" Are you really my Hyunjin? My bro what happened to you? Did a ghost possessed you ? Oh no my poor guy ."

" When are you leaving ? " Hyunjin asked still working and getting a bit annoyed at his behavior.

" Oh no you are still the same coldhearted scary Hyunjin " Felix nodded at himself.

" Felix ! " Hyunjin warned getting impatient.

Suddenly a ringing sund of a call distracted both of them . Hyunjin smiled and picked up the call seeing the name of his mom flashed in the mobile screen.

" My friend is really possessed . Oh poor Jin" Felix faked cried .

Hyunjin ended the call and looked at felix .

" what happened? "

" Mom will visit us " Hyunjin stood up from his chair and fixed his shirt .

" Aunt Jeana? Then I am staying here for breakfast " Felix smiled happily like a kid . " But you are not invited " Hyunjin spoke and went outside the room. " Yaa!! Don't be so mean !!" Felix ran behind him.

Coming towards the main hall both of them heard footsteps. Looking at the stairs they found Luna coming downstairs .

 Looking at the stairs they found Luna coming downstairs