Chapter 43

" Does it hurt? Cause i will make it hurt even more. "                    
                                        ~ Seokjin

Seokjin forcefully tried to kiss her while grabbing her arms in a tight grip . In response Luna quickly turned her face and shooked her head  continuously to avoid him. " Jin... no p-lease.. stop it... no.. " But her pleading were ignored by him .

In a tight grip with his one hand on her jaw and one on her waist Seokjin forcefully connected their lips and kissed her hungrily.  The kiss was not a soft one neither it held any loving emotion.  The only emotion it was speaking was anger and lust.

Luna with all her might tried to punch him , push him away with her tiny fist but he was far more stronger than her. Leave stronger he was far more muscular than anyone of them .

When he saw that she was out of breath , he broke the kiss and attacked her neck . He didn't even waste time to unbuttoned her dress as he tored it in one go. A scared scream left from her mouth when Seokjin revealed her upper body which was now only covered in a bra. Tears of fear and sorrow drop from her lashes when he was busy giving painful and deep hickeys around her neck and collar bones. 

Jin pushed her on the wall and sucked and bite hard on her collar bone . His one hand roamed around her waist to her back and one to her neck . He unhooked her bra and let it fell. He again connected their lips and ravished her . He gave a hard squeeze to her blossom and pinched her n**ples too hard . Luna cried in pain when he again entered his tongue and  devoured her once again.

" P-lease " Her voice came out as a whisper. She was already weak
cause it wasn't been long since she was discharged from the hospital . She was not even fully recovered from the injuries . Her head throbbed in pain cause now she needed rest but was not able to.  Luna was too tierd to even scream , resist or even protest . Slowly her eyes heaved and head started throbbing with pain.

Seokjin noticed her condition and  released her from his hold before pushing her forcefully.  She winched in pain when her back hit the cold floor. " Don't think that i am forgiving you for what you did. I am just sparing you for now cause you just spoiled my mood " Seokjin spatted before leaving the room with the others.

The door closed with a loud thud which made her flinch . She looked at the closed door in pain just as tears of helplessness flowed down her cheeks.
She couldn't figure out why Seokjin left her unharmed when he was just about to snatched her sanity away from her. ' Did I saw it wrong or did he felt a sense of guilt ? Or is he now feeling pity for me ? Is he still the same Seokjin I used to know ? The onr I trusted and loved the most? ' These were the only questions going through her mind as she broke down completely .

The next morning Luna woke up on the floor with dried tears and swollen puffed eyes . She couldn't sleep for the whole night thinking about thier words.

Two days went by being isolated.  Luna didn't came out of her room neither she had the permission to , cause the boys warned practically locked her in her own room by setting up two men to watch outside of the door.

For the whole day no one came to visit her not even the boys except Maria who was only allowed and just given a minute to serve her food 3 times a day and leave without any word .

" Luna please eat something. You must  eat your food to stay healthy ." Maria spoke placing the lunch on the table and taking the fully untouched morning meal away. She saw that she only eat a very little amount of food next to untouched . " I will eat it later Aunt " Luna replied looking outside the window. Maria eyed the little girl in front of her , In these 2 days she became pale and too weak.