Chapter 49

Recape-

" It's never too late. " Hyunjin spoke giving her hope . " I would never let anyone harm your family. I promise you ."
Hyunjin held her face and made her look at him " Do you trust me? "

" Yes "

_________

《Longest chapter as promised ^ ^》

_

________

The sound of clicking heel echoed the empty hallway when she came out of the bathroom. Taking a turn to the main hall the faint music of piano and crowd were getting more clearer and louder.

Entering back the grand hall she spotted the seven talking with Mr Wang, the one who arranged this party and sipping their wine. She took a deep breath and remember the earlier talk with Hyunjin.

"Listen carefully Luna you are going to be free from them . I will help you escape , you just have to trust me. You trust me right? " Luna nodded " Good, I will help you escape but not today." He looked at the closed door " There are too many guards and people present in here so it would be hard. I will make a plan and execute it in 2 days but for this 2 days stay low and wait for me ok? " She nodded in response " Ok "

" Now go back they must be waiting for you " He hugged her for the last time
" Don't be afraid I will save you ."

Luna exhaled a long breath before going and standing next to them.

.

.

.

" What's up dude, bored? " Kai ( member of exo ) came sipping his red wine

" What's up dude, bored? " Kai ( member of exo ) came sipping his red wine .

" Just bearing with it " spoke Namjoon with a bored expression. Suddenly Kai's eye landed on Luna . " Who is this hot cheek beside you ? " he asked Taehyung who glared at him . " She is Luna our wife " he spoke taking her hand into his and intertwined it together . Squishing a little which alerted Luna.

" Oh ! So she is the girl you all talked about. Sorry my mistake I missed your wedding . " He put his one hand on his chest accepting his mistake.
" Hey Luna I am Kai your husband's friend"