Chapter 38

Namjoon immediately looked back at the voice and released as his tight hold on Luna's neck . It was an angry fuming Seokjin .

Seokjin was suspicious when Taehyung left with some excuse after
being only half and hour with them . Taehyung told that he left an important document which they gonna need on the next meeting so Seokjin without asking much questions agreed and directed him to go back home and bring those documents cause that was an important meeting .

When he didn't returned he called him back on the company.  As he was already missing Luna and taking this opportunity he completed his meetings quickly and left his left out works on the poor Taehyung. 

He was happy when he riding his car and was his way home. He don't know why but she meant special for him . Her lovely doe like eyes , her small figure , her innocent personality and her sweet voice had made him fall hard for her.

When he entered the house he was greeted with silence and so got more suspicious. When he heard a scream and it didn't take him a second to recognize whom the voice belong to , it was Luna's. It was coming from upstairs . Specifically from Jungkook's room so he without wasting any time immediately rushed towards that room . When he opened the door he didn't expected to see this situation in front of him.

He was fuming with anger when he saw Namjoon hovering over Luna and chocking her and sucking the life out of her.

" Namjoon ! " He shouted with rage and went towards him and pulled him or more like jerked his body away from her body. "What the hell are you doing !? Get the fuck out of here all of you !" he growled "But Jin ..." Suga tried to spoke but was cut off  " Now !" Seokjin warned and that was enough for all to understand that he was beyond angry.

Namjoon ruffled his sweaty hairs and 'tsk' before getting up from the bed . They immediately nodded and without arguing and wasting thier time they left the room .

The small girl was badly shivering and was trembling in his hold . She was hypervating and clenched her tiny fist on his shirt . " Shh Luna calm down. See its me Seokjin, I am here" he patted her back and forth but it didn't effect her crying " No one will hurt you see. See they are gone and I promise I m gonna scold them seriously this time. Take deep breath .. yes..." he cooded and caressed her back while pulling her more close to his chest.

When she calmed down a little he patted her hairs.  Jin felt relief when  Luna's  small whimper were slowly fading.  He looked at the small girl to see her sleeping in hold. He made her sleep on the bed comfortably and covered her naked self with the duvet.
" You must be tierd. Sleep little girl. " he cooed as he caressed her hairs with love and affection.

🦋

🦋

🦋

Luna pov-

It's been a weeks since that incident happened. After that day Seokjin has been taking care of me everyday and being too kind to me . Earlier he has even apologized for what he has done previously .

I know i have no escape from this hell but he has been the only soul I can rely on . I think I could trust him and honestly I think I am slowly falling for him.

My thoughts got cut off when suddenly my head started spinning and I felt a bit puckish . I grabbed my mouth and immediately ran towards the bathroom . Swinging the door open I immediately threwed up the lunch I had. I don't know but from few days I had been feeling week and puckish. 

I came out of the bathroom and saw Aunt Maria holding a tray . " wanted to eat some baked muffins so I thought to make some for you too " .
I grabbed a muffin and took a bite of it. The soft creamy texture melted into my mouth and I moaned in taking the delicious taste " Mm ..chocolate muffins... thats my favorite " . I ate the one I took and took another one before I felt puckish once again .
I gagged once before running towards the bathroom once again and vomiting the whole muffin I ate.

" W-what happened to dear ? Are you not feeling ok? " Maria came beside me and patted my back in a circular motion being worried.  " I will be fine" I said taking deep breaths and watching my face .  " No you are not " she helped me drink some water and made me sat on the bed . " Actually I have been feeling week from some days and this weird puckish feeling is not leaving me . I don't know but i think i will be fine after taking some rest ...yeah " I said feeling serve headaches and rubbing my temple. 

" What did you say?" Maria looked at me worried. " You been feeling weak,  puckish and headache from the past couple of days? " She asked " ..yeah "
I replied being obvious. " When did you last had your periods?" She asked once again . I thought about for some seconds before replying " Umm about a month ago or so ..." .

She smiled widedly in sudden happiness while I was here confused sitting around on the bed . " What is it?"  She grabbed my both on her aged ones and I became even more curious.
" Dear I think you are pregnant " She exclaimed and all the colours of my face vanished .

" I am what ? " My heart stopped beating for a second and I looked at her with an unbelievable feeling.
' It cant be ' I thought.  " Though I am not totally sure but all the symptoms are indicating the same thing " she replied. 

"Do you want to check it out? " She asked and I got back from all of my  thoughts . " How ? " I asked  " Wait a minute " she left the room for a minute and came back with something.  " Here " she handed me a packed of white small box
" Pregnancy test ? " I asked almost unbelievably.   " I know, but you can be sure of it.  " she said patting my shoulder.

I gulped down the lump on my throat and thought to give it a shot.  I went towards the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

My hands trembled and i flopped down on the floor . I stopped myself from breaking down and covered my mouth with my palm . The two red line on the device made my eyes go wide.

                  " I am pregnant ? "

Don't be a silent reader 🥺

Do vote⭐ and follow👍 for more updates ❤

Duel updates ends here bye....💕