Chapter 28

It was an eyes of a predator's and I was their helpless prey.

The only thing I prayed to God that 'Please God not today ' and for the first time God heard me and for the whole night they didn't touch me .Before falling asleep I heard Jungkook's faint voice .

" Good night Babygirl "

____________________

" May I help you with choosing your outfit?" Yuri asked excitedly . " Sure" Luna replied with nod.

Luna-

" No those are too.. mm reveling . I can't wear them " I denied. " This is the 5th time already! Come on choose something to wear . Yuri replied triedly .

This is the nth time already. "Just give me something comfortable to wear. It doesn't matter if it is simple. Or should I wear my hood cause its chilly today ." I said sitting on the edge of the bed.

" No , this is the first time they are taking you outside of this mansion. You can't just wear anything."

Yeah right, it is the first time they are taking me outside to go anywhere with them . May be they felt pity towards me to confined me in this mansion for the days.

Or they might be rewarding me for behaving submissively for a week .
After receiving their terrible punishment that night. That night was when I swore to never break those rules ever again in my life .

Yeah, its been a week since that incident happened. After that night I tried so hard to avoid making any kind of mistakes and trigger their nevers of anger by mistake. But they will still find reason to punish me .

Whether it was confining me in my room or harassing me in the middle of the night.

The thing which suprise me the most like how fast they can change. Like in one moment they starts to punish me mercilessly and on the other time they apologize that how sorry they are for behaving like that.

And the funny thing this that they always try to make me believe that all this things are my fault . They punish me cause I am not behaving as the way they want me to. Cause they are my husbands and can touch me as the way they want .

I still compose myself from believing their shitty words and lies, cause I khow that it is not my fault . If a girl gets kidnapped, tortured and raped by their kidnappers and that kidnappers forcefully marries her and harasses her , how would she react?

If somebody else were in my place , she would prefer to be dead or would have killed herself before going through this torture everyday.

But I can't....., I can't. * exhale*

If I died what will happen to Seojoon oppa and Unnie? Though they are not locked or confined but they are still being watched. Previously they warned me to not to pull any kind of stunts cause their lives are on their hands . My one wrong move can kill them in a split of seconds.

But how far can I keep my mind sane? How far can I compose myself to not get brainwashed by them? How far?
I just don't even wanna see that day when I can't even figure out what is right and what is wrong.

"Aa ha! This is it ". I came out of thought as the cheerful girl infront of me exclaimed with a joy.

"This is stylish as well as comfortable too , so you just can't deny it. Even so this would not be the best outfit but you will be comfortable so you can't just reject it."

"But Yuri.." She cut me off " No buts , you are going to wear this and that final . Now go change into this outfit "
She handed me the clothes and pushed me towards the bathroom.