Chapter 63

Luna-

In the orphanage, I saw the kids playing with each other. I sat near the garden and scanned the beautiful and joyful scenery infront of me.
I saw Hyu-na talking with a cute little girl of her age .

Oh ho, so he is taking the lead to be her friend ? Not bad.

Impressed with my son i smiled looking at both of them playing with each other in their own world.

" Tea for you " I turned to find Aunt forwarding me a cup of warm tea.

Yes you are right she is my Aunt . The Aunt who took care of me when i was in the orphanage . The same aunt who takes care of all of these children as her own.

After I left from the mansion of bts , my worry for the orphanage kids never left from my mind for a second.  Harming them would have been so easy for those heartless monsters, And i was right .

The vary next moment i ran away with Hyunjin , i got the news that the orphanage,  the place i used to call my home was burned down to ashes .
I would have died at that moment but Hyunjin revealed that he shifted those kids and caretakers to another place.

Until Hyunjin build a new orphanage  and shifted them all here.
I am more than grateful to him.....

.................... for everything.

I looked at a nearby calendar.
"10 march" I read it out " 10 days until it's his birthday"

My heart beat increased thinking about the thing i am about to do.

I can't back away this time.

I am thinking to give him the most special gift to him in his birthday.

I am going to confess my feelings to him.

Tell him how much i love him....

And ready to spent the rest of my life with him , as his , as only his wife....

____

All the childrens were taken into a nearby vaccination center by Aunt and only a few caretakers and 7 guards were left beside me and Hyun.

Hyun was drawing in his colour book while i sat beside him reading a book.
An hour passed when i stopped reading and looked at the clock.

Suddenly i realized how silent it went . I couldn't even hear the other caretakers working or talking outside.  Awfully it felt strange .....

....Too strange .

I got up to check outside when Hyun pulled the edge of my dress. I looked down at him to find him holding his drawing book where he drew a family.

"Thi..st ...ishh....Mommy...thi..st... ishhh  ..Daddy...this his Hyu-na "
He spoke while smiling and showing his cute little milk teeths.

"Aw this is so beautiful . Did my Hyu-na drew it ? " he nodded proudly.
I ruffled his soft hairs before i stood straight.

"Mommy ? Play ? " how can i say no to this puppy eyes. " Mommy will play with you but before that wait for me hear i will be back in a minute ok? " he nooded as i patted and went out the room.

Coming outside of the room , the air was gloomy and the presence of someone were lacking . I held the railing and was about to descend the stairs but stopped in a midway when i heared the guards standing in front of the door arguing with someone.