Chapter 32

" You are up? " Maria entered the
room. " Y-es " Luna slowly set up from the bed . Maria came towards her holding the tray of food which contains a glass of organge juice and a bowl of porridge and placed it on the small bedside table infront of her.

" You should eat something before taking those medicines " Maria sat bedside her and forwarded the plate.
She looked at the girl who stared blankly at the plate with no emotion.
Her face looks pale , tired eyes and dried lips . She looks like her soul is broken and only the dead vessel is present .

Luna's gaze turned from the tray to the window. A single lone tear escaped from her eyes.

Maria's aged grey eyes softened looking at the poor girl . Her ones bright full and colorful face lost all its charms and colors.

It's been a week since she has been on a bed rest . Maria knew that something terrible had happened with her and she also khew who were behind it.

That day, Jungkook , Taehyung and Suga came holding back her unconscious state . For 2 days she didn't gain her concious and was being treated. On the 3rd day when she finally woke up , at that time Maria was present in that room.

What she didn't expect was her behavior. Luna's was completely unstable at that time . She was trashing , trembling and screaming .
Maria and the nurses tried to stop her but she was completely out of her mind .

Maria tried to calm her down but it was all in vain. It was like she couldn't even recognize who Maria was .
When she was totally out of her mind and trashing each and everything, the doctor gave her an injection to calm her down .

On the fourth day when she finally regained her conscious, she was totally opposite of how she behaved the previous day .

She didn't trashed the things neither she was screaming or throwing traumas but what everyone feared the most was that she didn't even shuttered a single word . Yes not a single word. Nor she showed any kind of emotions . Luna refused to eat neither talk to anyone.
Just the tears which didn't stop falling from her eyes.

" Please eat something dear. " requested Maria . " This will only deteriorate your health " She pleaded but Luna's broken eyes were only staring at the window hopelessly.

She sighed and placed her hands on her head and started caressing her long hairs . " Everything will be fine dear." Maria smiled " You khow right you have to be strong so that you can fight for yourself and for that you have to eat . Right? " She tried to made her eat but her eyes softened and she felt sympathized towards the little girl when only tears were falling from her eyes.

Maria was about to wipe Luna's tears stained face but a loud slam of the
door opening made both of them jumped and looked at the direction.

The door opened reveling the two demons in their black and blue attire.
Namjoon and Jimin entered the room . They motioned Maria to leave the room .

She was confused as to why they came today cause they or any of her masters didn't pay a visit to her from the past two days after she woke up. Yes they came but only when she was unconscious or while she was sleeping.

Maria for the last time glance at the trebleming girl who was curled up in a ball pulling her legs closer to her chest and hide her face .

She eyed sympathetically the little girl before bowing infront of her masters and leaving the three of them alone in the room. Again silence filled the room.

They both came forward and sat beside her curled up finger.  She did looked up as she sense their presence.
" My Love " said Namjoon in his deep voice crushing the silence.  " I heard that you didn't eat anything? " She still didn't look at him .