Chapter 65

Warning ❌ Disturbing content ahead❌.

" The Fun is about To Begin "

Yoongi gripped Luna's hairs in his fist and made her stand on her feet . He took her to a corner, dragging her in the process. Suddenly he pushed her into a wall and hold both of her chained up hands with his one, he pulled it above her head and slided into a rod fixed right above her head , so that she couldn't move her hands .

" Mmm!!! Pllshhh !!! "

She was crying , begging and terrified but they were too delusional with their anger to listen to her pleas.
Her mouth was still tapped making her hard to breathe. All she could see was blurred figures since her eyes were watery with tears.

"Enjoying your session?" His calm voice sent shivers down her spine. Yoongi slowly traces down his fingers on her face . Hatred was clearly visible on her eyes when she turned her face in disgust with his touch.
He slided the hairs on her face but stopped when he saw her closing her eyes shut in fear. Her resistant worked like splashing patrol on a burning fire.

All the years which were spent in breaking her and molding her into a perfect submissive all went to a vain. They made her obey them, brainwashed her in such a way that even if they asked her for her soul she would have to give them all . They killed her mind, her body, her heart, her soul , everything which she once claimed her hers. They cut her wings in such a way that she could never be able to fly again in her life.

But now she was different. She was back again to resist them . All these training her into an obedient and pure submissive went into a waste.

" Seems like you are being a bad girl . Hm? " he paused stroking her cheeks with his cold fingers. " But bad girls deserves a punishment " he was so close and to her face that she knew that he can even hear her racing heartbeat. He spatted those venom filled voice next to her ears making her more and more frightened.

" Look at me angle " Yoongi grabbed her jaw and made her face him . Her eyes were still closed shut . Afraid to face the devil. " Look . At. Me ! " she opened her eyes in fear , not making him more angry. " That's how it should be." Her fearsome eyes looked at his devilish ones. Her breathing were uneven and so was her mind.

" Finding hard to breathe? " She nodded. " Hyung remove it." Taehyung spoke from behind and with a jerk Yoongi removed the tape from her mouth. Her lips burnt in pain in that quick impact. Like a fish which was sent back to the water, Lune sucked all the air at once and inhaled the oxygen like she was back again to life. She cough a few more times and chocked on her tears in the process . Her throat was dry like a desert but she would not beg them for water.

"Better?" All of them felt were satisfied seeing her in pain and in a miserable state . Her helpless state satisfied their long last ego but their anger was still not satisfied.