Chapter 60

" Why is my heart racing so much ? "

" Oh god please stop it " .

I put my hands on my chest to calm myself down. Looking outside of the window my heated cheeks turned red remembering what just happened a moment ago.

Hyunjin and I kissed ...

The tension between us, the heat rising at that moment, his rough but soft lips move against mine , the hand that caressed my jaw while he was devouring me and his hot breath against my lips everything was so out of this world at that moment

But when he asked me for marriage I couldn't reply but ran away from there like a coward.

His each and every word ringing fresh in my memory.

Previously-

" Give me a chance Luna , I promise I will be the person you always wanted. I will be the perfect husband and a father to OUR child "

I look at him when he gave more pressure to the word ' Our child '

" Yes Our Child . I will raise him as my own . I know you have been through a lot and cannot trust anyone anymore but just give me one last chance to prove my love for you ? I will prove myself a perfect husband and a father for our child . I will never let anyone harm you or our child anymore. I just want you to trust me because I . . . .

I LOVE YOU ..."

Flashback ended

*knock knock*

I came out of my delusion when I heard a knock on my bedroom door.
" Come In "

Opening the door Eomma came while holding a tray. " Chocolate cupcakes as promised " She smiled brightly and put that tray on the bed side table.
" I was waiting for you to grab this at the kitchen but you didn't came so I came to check on you . Is everything ok dear ? " She asked while taking a seat beside me

" Y..yeah " I passed her an awkward smile and looked away . " This looks delicious" I took one chocolate cake and started to munch it.

" Did my son teased you ? " She asked making me chock on my food . " Wait drink this water " I gulped it down in one go " Better?"

" mm " I nodded at her " Y..yes"

" That means my son really did something right? " A blush crept upon my cheeks remembering what he did .

Unknow to her Mrs Hwang heard and saw everything that happened in that room and why not ? that's what she always wanted.

Whenever Hyunjin talked about her through calls, Mrs Hwang already assumed his son's unknown feelings and pure love for Luna . But since she knew about Hyunjin's cold personality, he would have definitely taken a along while to propose her .