Chapter 23

SMUT WARNING

Are you already scared princess? smirk~ Its just the beginning .

His hands traveled to my bra and ripped it apart , slowly his hands traveled to my panties and ripped it. I tried to free my hands that it started to leave bruises, my throat became dry from all those screaming.

His eyes traveled to my now naked body , his dark eyes shows nothing but lust and desire. I felt so embarrassed in this state , all those painful memories of that night i remembered again . The night I lost my virginity, the night I was raped , same thing was going to happen to me again. I closed my eyes shut to suppress my feelings.

" Open your eyes " he commanded me and in response i turned my face to the left side . His hands gripped my chin and turned it towards him painfully. " I Said Open Your Eyes ! "
He commanded again but in a much more dominating voice . In fear i slowly opened my eyes to see him just a inches away from my face. I gasp looking at him , his face turned into a angry one and he was looking deep into my soul.

" DON'T EVER DARE TO DISOBEY ME!"

By saying those commanding words he didn't even gave me time to adjust but entered me and started to thrust harder .

His mouth traveled to my breast and he started sucking it and his other hand was busy squeezing the other.

My whole body gave a wired sensation from each thrust , it was not pleasure at all but pain . My cheeks were now covered with my dried tears .I can only feel the pain like my soul is ripped apart.

" God damn you are so tight " he looked at me and came closer to my left ear and started biting and licking it .

I was a moaning mess right now . His hands traveled to my womanhood and he was fingering it. His touch, his thrust disgust me but I couldn'tdo anything.

God why am I so helpless ? Why this is happening to me again ? Why?

He increased his thrust in every minute making it harder and deeper until i cumed for the first time.

This heartless thing continued for more than 20 minutes of hurtful thrusting until he cumed inside me and In imminence pleasured I cummed for the 3rd time and finally it ended. Huff Huff ~ He dropped tired above me and his whole body weight was on to me , only his and mine huffing voice can be heard in this room.

" Hyung! Its our turn now" Namjoon called out from the back sounded a bit irritated since Jin was taking his precious time.

"No no please no more ! " I was dead tired by now , my lower portion was hurting like hell and i can't take it anymore but they still want to rape me again ? No please.

" I think you didn't get it Babygirl, I told you its just the beginning. What do you think we six are going to do? We waited for long enough and now no one can stop us from making you ours . Not you,not anyone else".

~ ¤¤<♡♡♡>¤¤ ~

I slowly opened my eyes when I felt sunlight hitting my face from the window . The room was unfamiliar to me so when i realised i was in a different place i hurriedly tried to sit up but couldn't as i fall back again. I realised my whole body was in pain, specially my lower body. It was sore and was painful down there.

I looked at my body and it was completely naked . Painful memories of yesterday night came to my mind in a blink, how they all raped me one by one , again and again. I didn't even realised that i was crying, tears automatically rolled down my already dried cheeks which was now wet and reddish from this new tears.