Chapter 11

Taehyung pov-

I stepped down from the bed and the others were too . We didn't say anything because all of us were in shock. I thought to leave the room and i did and the other boys followed me outside the room and we shut the door where Luna was sleeping.....

Before shutting the door Jin stopped me and went inside of the room . He started to open the locks and chains which was locking Luna and placed chains inside the drawer. He left after placing a blanket in her sleeping body and we both left the room ....

We were in our hallroom sitting in our sofa . We kept quiet for a few moment , nobody was speaking or starting a conversation until joonkook spoke.

"How ? Just how can she be a virgin? Wasn't she a girl who fuck many man? So how?"

"I don't know how ? How can their be blood if she is not a virgin?" I replied

"Although she was telling us that she was a virgin . Did we really made a mistake? "

All of our voices were turned to shut when Suga spoke this word. The room was filled with a pin drop of silent until Namjoon spoke....

"That can't be . Its impossible and it also doesn't make any sense. We got all the information about her ,so how can there be a mistake? If not someone really made a mistake!

Jimin shi! "

I looked at jimin in a questionable eyes and i really want a answer right now.

Jimin-

Namjoon called out my name and I looked down at the floor due to shame. "How can their be a mistake? No ! No!.... It ...it ...can't.... be!

No i have never did any mistakes in my life ....so how? How can this be?"

I was shutting as i was confused too . 'Did i really made a mistake? No it can't be ' , i thought in my mind.

....

My thoughts got cut of due to a phone ringing.

It was Namjoon's phone which was ringing . He took the phone from his pocket and received the call.

"Hello, who is it? "

" Namjoon its me Kai from Exo , We want to talk to all of you right now ".

"Yes Kai , then say it , I am listening" he replied .

"No its very important I can't tell you like this . Not here in the phone but in person. Lets meet me in our old place in an hour and bring the others with you . Ok? "