Chapter 66

Her body ached in pain as she slowly started to regain her concious

Her body ached in pain as she slowly started to regain her concious. Her head felt like being hammered with a metal since it was so painful for her to bear. Similar to her head , her right leg felt heavy and then when she remembered everything.

" H..he shot me ..."

Her breathing became uneven remembering every single detail of the night . Unknowingly a painful sob left her mouth and a warm lone tear slided down her rosy cheeks .

" H..how c..could they? "

She took a deep breath and looked down to find her injured leg being neatly bandaged . She touched the white cloth and tried to remember when did they do it but sighed in defeat when she couldn't remember a single thing after she lost her sense.

Her both ankles were still tied up in chains and her beautiful white floral dress was now torned and stained with dry scarlet blood. Luna was looking messy, more than that her state, the poor girl was broken from inside.

She sobbed hard in that dark basement where only a small window was present, which was enough to give light in a corner of the room.
Luna looked above at the window , to see the outside dark and gloomy. Not a single star was present in the night sky.

" It's going to rain " She looked outside with her teary eyes.

" Are you looking at this sky too Hyunjin?" Her heart heavied with guilt as she remembered her love.
" I ...know you must be worried and trying to find me...." She closed her eyes to let the tears fall freely " I don't know if can ever... , ever go back outside from here... alive." By now she was sobbing with each word she spoke. And she wasn't wrong when she told that she might not go outside alive since she realized those cruel monsters can even kill her for their satisfaction.

"E..even if I die here, pl..ease take care of our son for us . Our Hyu-na" For her it felt like the gloomy sky and the rain would help her deliver this last message to him.

" I am sorry for leaving you all alone again. " She cried heavily in her miseries.

"Wish I would have confessed you long ago that I..." a beautiful feeling arosed in her heart which now felt like a beautiful illusion " That I love you and wants to live the rest of my life loving you. " The delightful memories of her, Hyun and Hyunjin spending time like a real family of a 3 reeled on her mind. Those were now the only strength she holds in her dear life and wants to live for them.

Like the gods knew about her cruel fate and was now crying at her misery in the form of rain . Just thinking about it was going to rain , small droplets of water started falling above the sky and soon it turned to a heavy shower . A loud thunderstorm made her flinch hard.