Chapter 67

" How many times did that little lover boy fu*ked you , for you to be pregnant with his child? "

Her eyes widened in shock when he mentioned them both. But also one thing clicked on her mind that they are thinking Hyu-na is Hyunjin's child . Which is a good thing since if they knew about his existence about him being one of their child then they might take him forcefully and make him monster like them which Luna never dreamed even in her nightmares.

" Did he f**ked you like us " she shook her head as her eyes glossed with jewels. " Did he f**ked you like the w*ore you are" his venom filled words pierced her soul like a dagger.
Though she never really had s*x with Hyunjin but she still felt hurt with his words. For her Hyunjin is such a nice guy who always treat her gently like a princess, his princess. She can't
dream even in her nightmare that he would ever treat her like them . But here he was now talking trash about him which angered her.

" He is not like you! "

With a little courage she got she spoke with fierce in her eyes.

" Is he ? " he asked amused at her answer.

" He never treats me like you all do ! He loves me ! And I ...." but before she could finish her sentence a harsh slap landed on her cheeks making her face turn to the other side.

Taehyung grabbed her neck forcefully and turned her towards him . To face his warth. He squished her neck hard making her chock on her tears.
" A..ha..leave ...it hurts..." Luna was trying hard to breath as he put more pressure around her neck.

" Luna was trying hard to breath as he put more pressure around her neck

"Shhhh! ... Not a single word Angel " Taehyung hissed against her lips. He was scaring her more and more with each seconds passing by.

He slowly came closer and connected their lips together. He started ravishing her lips like a hungry wolf and tasted the metallic flover of blood which was bleeding after he slapped her . Tears continued to slided down from the corner of her eyes when she found herself helpless and pitiful infront of him. He was too strong .

 He was too strong